“Happy Hour!”

Price range: US$ 6 - US$ 22
Cuisines: Latin
Good for: Child-friendly, Special Occasion Dining, Groups
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Dinner, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Traditional Mexican and Latin American specialties served in a fun, lively and festive setting. Featuring the finest and largest selection of Tequila in the North and Michigan's best Margaritas.
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We got there in time for happy hour and the margaritas were great! The food was very good with many options!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We were 28 friends on a golf outing for a few days, and arranged a dinner at the Red Mesa Grill, which was close to our hotel. We reserved ahead, and the manager was kind enough to put us in a separate alcove/room just off the main dining room. We also wanted separate checks (by couple) and they were very accommodating.

I had the grouper tacos, and my husband had the special shrimp dinner, and both were delicious! Every one thought the dinners were enjoyable, and the service was spot on! I would definitely recommend this place if you like this type of food.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I'm sure this place remains attractive because of the convenience near hotels but we were pretty disappointed. Sat on the patio and our one waitress bounced between six or seven tables, messing up orders. While we sat there they gave away free food to three of the tables around us! My margarita and steak/mushroom fajitas were great, just took forever to arrive. Husband ordered whitefish fajitas because they sounded interesting and while the fish was good, the veggies with it were so spicy he could hardly eat them. We felt meals were a bit pricey - $18 - $20 for the fajitas was NOT worth it.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We didn't know where to go for dinner and saw the Mesa Grill - We found the service was excellent, our server was very polite. My husband had the ribeye and he thought it was delicious with a perfect sauce. I had the Poblano and they prepared it just right, a soft roasted pepper (not hard) with a delicious stuffing.

Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

My husband and I enjoyed ourselves and the food. The house margarita and the pork nachos were especially memorable. Very good customer service as well. We would go there again.