“Great Food and Friendly ”
Review of Apache Trout Grill

Apache Trout Grill
Ranked #18 of 336 Restaurants in Traverse City
Price range: US$ 18 - US$ 33
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Local cuisine, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Description: The Apache Trout Grill has a casual lodge theme to the dining room. Over looking Grand Traverse Bay is the perfect setting for any occasion.The Apache serves good food right.
Reviewed 7 November 2018 via mobile

Great tasting food with a informal atmosphere. The bread was addictive. Service was friendly and attentive. Plenty of food for the price.

Reviewed 6 November 2018 via mobile

Had dinner here with my wife on November 3 and I had the panko crusted white fish which was absolutely delicious. The size of the fillet was so large that I had to take some of it home. We had the calamari for an appetizer which was good as well. The house salad was very good and my wife had the Caesar salad which was very good as well. I would highly recommend this place.

Reviewed 4 November 2018 via mobile

Love there French onion soup!! Beautiful view of Grand Traverse Bay. Great food!! Can eat outside in the summer right by the water!!

Reviewed 30 October 2018 via mobile

My friends and I visited Apache Trout Grill after touring wineries. The food and selections were quite good. Everyone started off with lobster bisque soup. Entrees included bacon wrapped meatloaf, whitefish and 2 dinner salad choices. Scott, our waiter and bartender, was phenomenal. We remembered Scott from a prior visit. He was friendly and efficient. Scott ensured we will return the next time we’re in the area.

Date of visit: October 2018
1  Thank kathleen S
Reviewed 28 October 2018 via mobile

Everyone is friendly and the service is OK I wish the waitresses would come by a little bit more often . I wish restaurants would start giving napkins to the person when they get their food instead of having to ask for them. I don’t eat like a princess so therefore I need napkins when I eat because I am human and I make mistakes . Their food is eight out of 10 service is six out of 10 I would go back there but I think they need to change the way their service is and maybe think about revamping the inside or doing something like that to the inside

Date of visit: August 2018