“Interesting, fun food”

Cuisines: Cuban, Latin, Spanish, Thai
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations, Takeout
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed 11 November 2018

My boyfriend and I really enjoyed our meal at Georgina's. The Asian skewers over sweet potato fries were delicious! We ordered two appetizers and two main dishes and were stuffed; the portions are quite generous.

Date of visit: November 2018

Reviewed 4 November 2018 via mobile

We were a group of 7 and stopped on a Thursday night.
I ordered the Lomo Salteado which was really good. Everyone loved their dish except one of my friends ordered the Salmon and she said she wouldn’t recommend it. Everything else was good and the ambience was good. Would recommend to eat here.

Reviewed 26 October 2018

Geogina's has an interesting mix of culture. Some restaurants pull it off, but I think they miss the mark here. There are Asian choices and Mexican choices. I noticed many Asian diners so maybe that is the way I should have went. I got the Fish tacos, but they were drab like cream colored paint. My friends response was "good". The atmosphere is nice and the staff were great.

Reviewed 20 October 2018 via mobile

Came to Traverse City on recommendations from business associates for a weekend. Search led me to Georgina's. Busy Friday night, raining but, right in front was a parking spot, my lucky day! Went in, seats open at the bar. Quick, friendly service from the bartender. Had a grapefruit margarita. Really good! Ordered the lechon con mojo. Great choice. The meat was flavorful and tender. Onions were cooked perfectly as was the rice and black beans. Presentation was very good. I travel a lot and this was one of the best meals I've had in a long time. Do yourself a favor and go there, you will not be disappointed. Great food, great experience, very good vibe! Real chefs, real bartenders, really great!

Reviewed 7 October 2018

We eat here every time we are in Traverse City. The food is amazing. The service is great. A fun atmosphere. You won't be disappointed no matter what you order. I would make a reservation because they do get very busy.

Date of visit: August 2018