“Beer flight”

Ranked #20 of 326 Restaurants in Traverse City
Price range: US$ 4 - US$ 18
Cuisines: American, Pizza
Dining options: After-hours
Description: We're a dynamic craft beer bar with an ever-evolving draft list with 46 draft options. We offer local food, local people, & a local experience. Children are welcome before 9pm. Full-service bar.
Reviewed 9 July 2017 via mobile

Had a really good beer flight but the place is a little pricey. I liked the atmosphere and the counter ordering service. Got our drinks quick.

Reviewed 6 July 2017

The beer menu is great. The food is okay. It's pretty standart bar food; greasy and not much excitement. The beer dip was pretty good.
Service is slow, but they're busy. Kids allowed in until 9pm.

Reviewed 2 July 2017 via mobile

We sat outside because we had our dog with us. We shared a table with another family from the local area and had a wonderful time. The real reason for my 5 is that when I told our server that I was gluten free, the chef came outside to personally discuss my needs. I was so impressed with this service. She was careful to explain what may mix with gluten and the options I had. I have never had such caring and concern at a restaurant. Very fun, good food and my husband said his beer was exceptional (Belgian ale, brewed locally).

Reviewed 30 June 2017 via mobile

Can't go wrong when you've started with beers like Doom and Devastation. Korean nachos are legit. Shared em with a sexy man from Vegas I barely knew. Good place. Check it out.

Reviewed 19 June 2017 via mobile

My wife and I stopped here because they allowed our dogs to sit outside with us (they had to stay outside the chain barrier mostly, but that was fine). They had a great beer selection and my Korean nachos were the bomb. Our puppy had a little throw up incident on the sidewalk and our server cleaned it up discreetly without complaining (we tipped a little extra for that!). At the end of the night I left my credit card and we were headed out of town the next day...they happily mailed it to me ASAP which I really appreciated! Highly recommend.

2  Thank Jordan F