“English Fare Upgraded in Michigan”
Review of Pleasant House Bakery II - CLOSED

Pleasant House Bakery II
Cuisines: British
Reviewed 27 July 2015

If you are not into ale or beer, try their ginger fizz (on tap)! Wow! They have their own garden and the seasonal greens we had were exceptional. The pies are exceptionally good... try the steak and ale or the chicken balti! Staff is friendly, but the food really is more than pleasant!!

1  Thank GoneAgain02

Reviewed 30 May 2015

Stopped here on a return trip from South Bend had a pint. Very nice atmosphere and the food (pies) smelled very good though we had other plans eating later in the day. Had a very nice ale and we were on our way.

1  Thank Dana O
Reviewed 16 January 2015

What a gem in Three Oaks! This place uses quality, real ingredients to cook up some amazing savory pies. Everything is delicious, but I lay in bed at night dreaming of the Chicken Balti (curry) pie.

Great beers are crafted in-house, too!

Service is great. Look for Angel, the red head. She's my favorite!

1  Thank Julie H
Reviewed 29 December 2014

Cozy little space right in heart of downtown with a limited but tasty menu of British fare and Pasties along with consistently good craft beers.

1  Thank funfamily5
Reviewed 29 October 2014

We've eaten here several times since opening. They offer a few in-house micro brews that change from time to time. I'm a fan of creamy vs hoppy craft beer and they always have something pleasing. I really like the Chicken Balti pie. I've had all if their pies and find the Chicken Balti to be my favorite. The buttered, minted peas are a classic too!

1  Thank TheWanderer60610