“Love their signiture Cassata cake”
Review of Mannino's Bakery

Mannino's Bakery
Reviewed 14 August 2017

I tried their cupcakes and tiramisu first but they were not impressive.They were about average and considering the price it was not as good as I expected.

However, the cassata cakes are excellent, two thumbs up!
I tried both chocolate and yellow cakes. I like them both.
Cassata cake is very smooth in texture and not so sweet. It is very addictive!
You have to try them! the price is also very reasonable, very good value.

However they are very popular so they run out of the cassata cake fast.

Reviewed 23 July 2017 via mobile

My family and I frequently visit this bakery. Helpful and friendly staff. Great pricing on homemade delicious goodies. Went there weekly when I was pregnant with my 2nd son. :) great assortment of cakes, cookies, cupcakes, cannolis, etc. Highly recommended !

Reviewed 10 July 2017 via mobile

I love this bakery it has everything and at a good price. Their cannolis are the very best. And their cassata cake is to die for.

Reviewed 30 June 2017 via mobile

The best baked goods in Macomb County. They make everything fresh and do NOT sell day old food. All cakes truly are made fresh daily, unlike the Middle Eastern owned bakeries in the county. The owners are not friendly at all, but the bread and sweets are awesome.

Reviewed 21 June 2017 via mobile

I have been using Mannino for years! They have the best Italian-style cassata cakes you have ever tasted! Conveniently located in the 17 Mike/Ryan Road area, the Mannino bakery is open on weekends which is very convenient especially if you have unexpected guests:) Their breads taste like the ones I had at home when I was a kid back in Poland:) Vidut them and give it a try!