“Eat here!”
Review of Chickpea Kitchen

Chickpea Kitchen
Cuisines: Mediterranean
Reviewed 29 July 2016 via mobile

This place has great selection and fresh food on offer. The owner is clearly interested in the experience of his customers and takes time to talk to you and answer questions if you are not familiar with Lebanese or Mediterranean food. The layout is like a Chipotle or Subway but the food it excellent. Make sure you take the time to check this place out!! We loved it.

Reviewed 14 June 2016

We have eaten a few times at Chickpea Kitchen and absolutely loved the food. It's fresh, well seasoned and so reasonably priced. When we were deciding on what food to have catered for our son's graduation party, I called and spoke with Faris. He spent tons of time on the phone with me and answered all of my questions about pricing. We went in and sampled additional options to help add extra meat for a reasonable price. (The chicken kafta is fabulous!) Our guests RAVED about the food at the party and I can't even tell you how much food we had! The portions were huge and there was truly something for everyone. It was basically build your own middle eastern bowl, just like at the restaurant. It was great for gluten free guests or pretty much any restricted diet. It was packaged in all recyclable containers and and presented so well. It was so nice to have something a little different than the usual grad party fare. I can't recommend CPK enough for catering. Faris has an exceptional personal touch and made sure we had absolutely everything we needed. Would use them again in a heartbeat!

Reviewed 21 April 2016

This place is awesome. A great lunch spot and its food you will crave and return for. I recommend steak bowls and the cilantro hummus is amazing. Very friendly staff and casual environment.

Reviewed 14 April 2016 via mobile

I was thrilled with the taste, speed and cost. I was able to get a healthy pita with my choice of toppings. The roasted red pepper hummus was great with my grilled chicken and veggies. I ordered a fountain drink and only spent about $6. The staff was nice and attentive.

Reviewed 18 February 2016 via mobile

My wife found this place. It is awesome for a quick healthy meal. The food is real good. The staff are very helpful and friendly. We eat here about once every two weeks. I highly recommend giving it a try.