“Tasty!”

Slice
Ranked #115 of 301 Restaurants in Sterling Heights
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 26 July 2016

It's by my house and wanted to try a new pizza place, good quality and not a bad price.
Very tasty stuff!

Date of visit: June 2016
Reviewed 22 April 2015

Went to Slice Last night. Had great ribs, pizza, fresh salad, roasted potatoes, garlic bread!
All where really good. The one owner is actually a chef and you can tell the difference.
You order at the counter and you can take out or sit in. There are nice booths and a couple high tables. They are refurbishing the whole place. We will be going here again.
Prices are a little bit higher but the food is so much fresher.

Date of visit: April 2015
1  Thank jdickerh
Reviewed 15 February 2014

I was attending a training course nearby, and thought I would stop here. I have never been here before. I ordered a medium pizza, one topping. This was one of the lunch specials, $5. This was more that I could eat at one setting. It was an average pizza; nothing to crow about, nothing to complain about either.

This is mainly a take-out restaurant. There are only 16 seats inside the restaurant. The pizza took slightly longer than average to come out. For the time that I was there (about 45 minutes or so), I was the only customer there. No one else came; not even for a take out.

They had 'real' plates and silverware, not paper and plastic. One concern is that they do not have fountain drinks; soft drinks are by the can. I wanted a water, and the order taker told me that I had to buy a bottle; I just wanted a cup of water, and I couldn't get it, so I had to go without.

The manager there was friendly. He came by 3 times asking me how things were, and if I needed anything. He was glad to help me. He even gave me a box to take the rest with me.

Not sure why there were no other customers at noon time. Maybe it is the location.

Date of visit: February 2014