“Will never ever return”

IHOP
Get food delivered
Ranked #206 of 311 Restaurants in Sterling Heights
Reviewed 28 May 2021

Waited more than 35 minutes for 2 meals. Sat at a table near the leaking-into-a-bucket ceiling. Horrible service!!! I learned my lesson.

Date of visit: May 2021
Write a reviewReviews (32)

Reviewed 5 July 2020 via mobile

I haven’t ventured out it seems forever so we decided to go out for breakfast this morning. I have always liked IHOP and it’s nice and close.
This was a terrible experience. I believe the waitress was Kayla. She could not have been any ruder to use. Most of my items were not prepared the way I ask, she gave us the wrong bill and threw our correct one on our table. This waitress should not work in customer service. I will not return.

Date of visit: July 2020
Reviewed 5 December 2019

I have visited twice in the past two months. First time there was a long wait to get a table due to lack of servers, so I left. Second time there was no one seating customers, which meant it took a few minutes to get a table even though they were not busy.

Ordered basic pancakes, and it took 15 minutes for them to come out. Majority of tables had not been cleared. Server seemed frustrated but was friendly. There was a lot of laughing coming from the kitchen, which was frustrating given how disorganized they seemed. Food was good quality.

It's hard to recommend this location because it seems to be run much less efficiently and professionally than other IHOPs.

Date of visit: December 2019
Reviewed 16 October 2019

Seated with no wait, order taken quickly, customized order, very long wait for food (fish), fish was warm, spinach bed was hot, broccoli was warm, corn as well, waitress came to check once. Brought bill during meal, no one waiting, restaurant about 15% full.
tells me to hurry up, get on horse and hightail out.
Looking at returning in a few weeks, but that action has us looking for a different eating establishment. Same as Longhorn, never been back.
Good food, portions but needs to change bill delivery time.
no tarter sauce with fish, didn't ask, maybe have to ask

Date of visit: October 2019
Reviewed 4 September 2019

We waited almost an hour to get our food. Thankfully, food was great. Read reviews after our visit and saw this is common occurrence--the long waits. So, won't be back.

Date of visit: August 2019