“Great Place to Celebrate with Friends”

Hubbard Lake Roadhouse
Ranked #3 of 5 Restaurants in Spruce
Reviewed 24 July 2017

I caught up with about 15 of my high school classmates and friends at the Roadhouse recently. The entertainment was awesome. The restaurant and bar were delightful. The atmosphere was refreshing and comfortable, and the staff was very accommodating and professional. The food was delicious and the menu offered plenty of selections. The Bruschetta is a must try. It may just be the best Bruschetta I have ever had. Thank you to the staff, the chef and the entertainment for what was a truly great time!!

Kathleen W, Guest Relations Manager at Hubbard Lake Roadhouse, responded to this reviewResponded 26 July 2017

Karen, thank you so much for the kind words. We are so glad you enjoyed your time at The Roadhouse! Hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 16 August 2016

We arrived for a late dinner and greeted by friendly employees. We ordered Chicken strip baskets. I believe they are made with a homemade batter. They were outstanding. They gave us a fair amount of chicken strips and fries. Everyone ordered the same and all 4 of us agreed, best chicken strips we have ever ate. My son doesn't eat red meat and only eats chicken. He eats a lot of chicken strips. For my picky eater son to say they were the best ever, it says a lot. Service is always friendly and welcoming. I think the owners truly appreciate every customer.

wpngolfgoddess, Manager at Hubbard Lake Roadhouse, responded to this reviewResponded 18 August 2016

Thank you for your kind words! You're right. We DO appreciate our customers. We realize that every person that walks in our door chose to do so and we are always happy you chose us! We think that good food is important and anything we can make in house as opposed to purchasing a "heat and eat" product is good food.

We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 26 July 2016 via mobile

We wanted to go here for awhile because they have a nice looking menu. Went on a Monday night and found out it was Burgers and Brew night. At first we were disappointed and almost left. BUT we stayed. Good food-great, great crowd. We will definitely go back for the rest of the menu.

wpngolfgoddess, Golf Goddess at Hubbard Lake Roadhouse, responded to this reviewResponded 27 July 2016

Thank you, Rick!!
We're so glad you stayed! Mondays used to be pretty quiet around the Roadhouse. That is until our friends offered to "do" trivia. Tyler and I were pinch hitting for them on Monday so I'm glad our amateur status didn't scare you off. Did you get a piece of pie? I couldn't believe we sold out. Folks have kind of made it a tradition to have ice cream at half time, but our home made pies are getting quite a following.

Thanks again for coming, staying and a nice review. Hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 25 April 2016

The roadhouse has had its ups and downs over the last little while, but it seems to have finally hit the big time.
I have had many wonderful meals at this little gem in hubbard lake. Everything from burgers to lobster is FANTASTIC. you must try the Friday fish fry. Mmmmmm good! The owners are very eager to make sure everything is great. They have a fully stocked bar, homemade soup and desserts to die for. Go ahead give the roadhouse a try. You won't be disappointed!

wpngolfgoddess, Manager at Hubbard Lake Roadhouse, responded to this reviewResponded 29 April 2016

Thank you for your kind words. You're right, we've had some challenges over time. We had a vision for the Roadhouse, but couldn't find the talented people we were looking for to cook for us and give our customers good service. We're so thankful to have found Judi and now we have enough staff to be open 7 days a week. We're so grateful for our customers and even more grateful for customers like you! We always ask our customers to tell us if something isn't right and we'll fix it. If things are just the way you like it, tell everyone! You did that. Thank you.

Reviewed 27 May 2015 via mobile

One of my favorite restaurants in the area. The food is fresh and delicious. The place is busy, but well worth the wait. It's obvious the owners care about their diners' experience because they visit with each table to make sure everything is good. That says a lot. Since it's a golf course, people might expect something fancier. Don't get me wrong, I wouldn't go in wearing cut offs, but it's casual with fair prices. One of the best meals in the area.