“Small town restaurant where everybody knows each other!”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Smokey's Restaurant and Tavern
Ranked #2 of 5 Restaurants in Spruce
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 9 October 2017

First time there after hearing about it from my wife, great service. I had the walleye, was cooked good, not really seasoned, but found out later I needed to ask for the grilled walleye instead. Either way, it was good and the atmosphere was the best!

Reviewed 1 October 2017 via mobile

Really, how is it possible to have such a great smokehouse in the middle of nowhere??? We are just finishing the brisket dinner. I had coleslaw and the cider mill baked beans. My bride had the same however went with the mashed with gravy. Listen, we are from the Detroit area so we have had some of the finest BBQ around. This is as good as it gets!!! Love that it's close to our hunting camp:)

Reviewed 13 August 2017 via mobile

Our burgers were delicious with a generous portion of fries. The place was very busy, but the staff handled it well. Our server was a professional and on top of whatever her 'tables' needed before asking. I think they found their groove and operate the restaurant like a well oiled piece of machinery. Nice variety on menu. Something for everyone. Reasonable prices and portions.

Reviewed 28 July 2017 via mobile

This place has enormously improved its Decor in recent years. It's pizza was very good, burgers good. Service was prompt.

Reviewed 24 July 2017

A lovely atmosphere and gathering place for family and friends. I had the Pizza and it was really good. I found the menu offered various items depending on my mood for the night. Our waitress was absolutely adorable and very professional.