“Always Great!”

Cuisines: Hungarian, Eastern European, Central European
Good for: Child-friendly, Groups
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 4 July 2018

This is a hidden gem. It has been the tradition of many local families for years to go to this location for special events and everyday dinners. The food is always excellent and we have never had bad service. Get there early on weekends or expect a short wait. They really start lining up around 6 pm-7 pm. They do have an American menu, but we have never tried anything on it as all of their Hungarian offerings are so delicious.

Date of visit: May 2018

Reviewed 21 June 2018

Love the Chicken Paprika's. Also, I like the hall that is available. The hall does a great job for funeral luncheons or other type parties. Any time I've been there the food is always really good.

Date of visit: February 2018
Reviewed 20 June 2018 via mobile

My wife and I have been going to The Hungarian Rhapsody restaurant for 30 plus years, it’s the best.
My wife loves the Chicken Paprika’s with Dumplings, while I prefer the Boneless Chicken Breast "Parizsi."
But whatever you get, you won’t be disappointed.
(Don’t forget their desserts )

Reviewed 19 June 2018 via mobile

I came here after a funeral for my grand father with my whole family on my Dad's side.Great hungarian and polish food.

Reviewed 18 June 2018 via mobile

Great place to eat. The wife and I split the perch dinner and left full. Clean courteous service with well trained staff. Very reasonable for the serving size.