“stale pizza”

Add it.
Little Caesars
Ranked #54 of 77 Restaurants in South Haven
Reviewed 21 April 2017

I was sold an old stale pizza. Called and talk to the manager and was told to bring it back and they would give me a new pizza. I explained to her that I lived 25 minuets away and the roads were getting bad (snow storm middle of February ). I wanted them to give me a credit for a later date, but that wasn't going to happened. so I ask for a number that I could call and was told she did not have time to give it to me. So I went to the corporate web site with my complaint and was told that the owner would contact me. That was 2 months ago. This owner don't care! Check your food before you leave.

1  Thank John H
Reviewed 20 August 2016

I am working on an assignment in Covert, Mi and have stopped here several times for dinner on my way home.. The food is always , Fresh, hot, and excellent quality ingredients.... All at an excellent price... The help at this location is great, professional, very polite, and they try very hard , For Pizza in South Haven, this is the Best Chain Pizza stop in town..

Reviewed 7 July 2016

The lady running this place was GREAT!!!! I was in and out in no time. She was directing the employees to be sure there was enough of everything. Very impressed!!!