“Find a bit or Irish luck at Biddy Murphy Celtic Goods”
Review of Biddy Murphy

Biddy Murphy
Ranked #4 of 10 Shopping in South Haven
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: <1 hour
Owner description: We deal with Irish companies and their distributors in North America. We’ve visited their factories and facilities in Ireland and these are people that we know personally. Being from Ireland we can offer you the inside track to the authentic Irish products at prices better than most and service that will keep you coming back aris is aris, (ah-reesh is ah-reesh), again and again.
Reviewed 6 September 2011

My wife and I have traveled to Ireland, and then visited the "so called" Irish stores around the U.S. Many of those claim to have Irish products, but the goods are usually made in China. Biddy Murphy Celtic Goods is the exception to the rule.

We enjoyed our time at the store, and were happy to see so many "Made in Ireland" products. The owner was there, and was extremely kind. His stories about his visits to Ireland were great. He even added us to his mailing list, which shares tips and pricing information about tours to Ireland.

We walked out of the store with some wondeful items. We purchased a baby book, which teaches kids to count, while using Irish inspired pictures. The book was hand made, and was colorful. The store also has jewerly, silk items, and books, just to name a few items.
If you're in South Haven, take a walk to the store. You'll be glad that you did!

3  Thank lambmaster

Reviewed 26 August 2011

I enjoy my visits to Biddy Murphy because I have always been interested in my Irish
heritage. At the store you can meet people from Ireland who can tell you about the
meaning and background of the Irish imported goods in the store. I come out talking
with wee bit of an accent myself. ---- Keith

1  Thank kbdougherty
Reviewed 25 August 2011

I've traveled to Ireland 7 times and have been to countless Irish Import stores in the US. I've never come upon one as nice as this store. The layout invites you to stay awhile. The assortment guarantees you will find something to suit your taste. And the selections are fresh and tasteful. Biddy Murphy captures the classic charm that is Ireland! I stop in every time I visit South Haven

3  Thank Ann Marie H