“Meh...”

Ranked #41 of 176 Restaurants in Shelby Township
Price range: US$ 1 - US$ 20
Cuisines: Thai
Reviewed 11 September 2018

I've never eaten inside of the restaurant since I prefer carry out, however, this place has always been a hit or miss for me. The cashier was nice, but the food was just OK. I had the Gang Gai which was too sweet for me and a little watery. The veggies were limp. Maybe it was overcooked. The consistency is not there and I've ordered here 3 times getting different dishes every time and they were sub par. Maybe I will give them another try in the future, but for now, the Gang Gai will be the last meal I eat from there.

Reviewed 31 March 2018 via mobile

We drove an hour to get here and was not disappointed! The food was great, portion size is huge, staff is very nice, and the restaurant is clean. The crab rangoon was delicious as was the curry rice and pad thai! We will definitely be back! I wanna try the whole menu! Thank you!

Reviewed 22 April 2017 via mobile

We drive 1.5 hours to eat here. Absolutely love this place. Unfortunately Lanna has moved back to Thailand but fear not the food has not changed.
Worth the trip.
Can't get off her pad Thai. And tom yum soup.

Reviewed 8 December 2016 via mobile

I have been lucky to experience many different Thai restaurants. The food here was good but something was just a little off. I had Pad Thai with Chicken. I am not sure but the chicken tasted like it was boiled. The rest of the dish was very good but the chicken itself was not. Not sure what they do different at my favorite place but it's definitely better. That being said Lanna Thai is less expensive but only a dollar or so.

Reviewed 25 December 2015

Having lived in Louisiana for a few years, it is nice to have a resturant where the food can be both good and spicy. I went for lunch and the service was quick and the waitress made sure that my berverage was refilled quickly. Many items on the menu that I intend to try on future visits.