“Good food”

Boston's Restaurant & Sports Bar
Ranked #28 of 176 Restaurants in Shelby Township
Cuisines: American
Description: Restaurant & Sports Bar serving gourmet pizzas, burgers, wings & more in a relaxed space filled with TVs.
Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

Good variety of appetizers & meals. Large portions. I recommend the nachos, burgers & fish & chips. I have eaten here several times. Like on FB for special deals.

Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

I love it here- the mac and cheese with broccoli is incredible and reheats well but the nacho appetizer for me is top notch. I'm a vegetarian and gind a lot here. Plus trivia on Wednesdays with Brian is the most fun!

Reviewed 18 February 2018

Love this place. Eat here a couple of times a month. My favorite is the french dip, but the pizza is a close second. Great sports bar! Also has a nice dining area as well!

Reviewed 29 November 2017

There wasn't really anything wrong with the food, atmosphere or service but there also was nothing that great about it. I had a $12 salad that was good but probably not worth the money. They do have a good assortment of beers and good t.v coverage for sports. You'll enjoy this place more if you can find a coupon to make it worth the money.

1  Thank zannadog
Reviewed 5 November 2017

We happened into Boston's by chance seeing it as we were driving by, and were quite pleased. The menu is a binder stuffed with pizza, burger, salad, and pasta offerings which include enough vegetarian options for me to give it '5 stars.'

The atmosphere is lively, and if you want (need) sports on big screens it seems the local favourites are there. Our server was quite good and in the end we had absolutely nothing to be unhappy with.

Opted for the veggie burger, which is touted as as good as the beef offerings, and it absolutely lives up to the description. Great sandwich, with lots of flavour, and no meat :)

Next time we are in the area, we'll put this on the list to visit.