All reviewschicks beachmy husband and iscreened in porchperfect locationbed and breakfastgreat hostswithin walking distancebreakfast was deliciousdietary needsfull housedowntown saugatuckcasseroleprivate parkingeach morningb bsboth morningshuge bathroom
Reviewed 14 December 2013

My teen daughters and I stayed at Twin Oaks at the end of June to celebrate my birthday in Saugatuck, one of my most favorite places to visit. Willa made us feel like her favorite relatives coming for a visit! If her hospitality didn't win us over, the homey feeling of the B&B and its proximity to downtown (across the street) and the breakfast and lively, inclusive breakfast conversation did. I visit Saugatuck for a few days every year and for me and my girls, there is no reason to stay any place other that Twin Oaks. This was an absolute great 1st B&B stay for my girls!

Room Tip: We stayed in Room 1. There was a Queen bed in the bedroom and a twin bed in the sitting room. Perfect for 3 people.
  • Stayed: June 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank thewilsonfour
Reviewed 28 October 2013

When we first arrived at the Twin Oaks, we were slightly taken aback to learn that the new owners had only been running the inn for a little over a month. We weren't disappointed, though. Sherry and Lisa were very outgoing and made us feel right at home. Everything was well organized and they couldn't have been more helpful with local information and recommendations. Although our room's appointments were slightly dated, it was large and nicely laid out with everything in its place and everything extremely clean. Extra servings of both breakfast offerings were offered and everyone felt there was more than enough delicious food to satisfy even the hungriest guest. Twin Oaks' location is ideal for walking to the great shops and restaurants that Saugatuck has to offer. We will definitely look forward to returning again to see the great improvements they are hoping to make over the winter.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
3  Thank JanelN1967
Reviewed 26 September 2013

The plus side .The place is clean ,close to everything, The breakfast was pretty and the baked goods were great, Disappointed in the breakfast very portion controlled . They served a plate of 4 slices of baked French toast the first day for 4 people which was adequate because of the fruit and coffee cake. The second day the egg casserole had 6 small squares my friend and I split one and the 2 men had an extra to share. They were big guys and really would have liked more. We had an upstairs room and I had to ask for help with our luggage which they did but we are 75 and 70. There is no common room so when you came back from shopping you had to have your wine in your bedroom.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with friends
1  Thank bettyboop2_12
Reviewed 3 September 2013 via mobile

When we go to Saugatuck we always stay here. Willa is a sweetheart and runs a great little place. Great location and she serves a great breakfast. We always get the room on he first floor to the left. Nice. Big bathroom and don't have to lug luggage upstairs. Twin oaks is the best value in he area. We refer lots of people to her and they all love it too. It's nice being so close to drop off all your shopping bags and go do some more. It's a little quieter on that end being just out of busier downtown but don't get me wrong. It's totally walkable! Quiet. No worries! Call them! Have a great time.

• Stayed: October 2012
1  Thank Yeagergirl
Reviewed 31 August 2013 via mobile

We picked this B & B for its scheduling flexibility over the upcoming Labor Day weekend, competitive pricing, and proximity to downtown. Upon our arrival, we discovered friendly owners, excellent location to many great restaurants stores and water front attractions as well as a beautiful view of Kalamazoo Lake just outside the house.

I'd highly recommend this place if you are looking for a relaxing noise free vacation spot.

• Stayed: August 2013