All reviews douglas beach hot tub two bedroom condo awesome resort pool area was nice living area get away a wonderful stay chain ferry in town cheryl units cleanliness shuttle amenities poolside pets
Reviewed 24 July 2018

We rented the house and a two bedroom condo for a three night weekend and it was great. Accommodations were very clean and as advertised. The pool area is quite nice. The house especially was large, with four bedrooms and a large living room and kitchen. Everything was there - just bring food and beverages!! Highly recommend this place and I have stayed at a half dozen other place in the area. This is definitely a hidden gem!!

Date of stay: July 2018
Reviewed 11 July 2018

A buddy and I were on a small motorcycle trip up the west coast when we decided to stop here. The place was spacious, Clean, and inviting. The owners were friendly, and I would recommend to anyone. After the motorcycle trip even my buddy and his wife booked another stay the same week because of how nice the place was!

Date of stay: July 2018
2  Thank Robert W
Reviewed 5 July 2018

Beautiful property! We had a wonderful stay in June. Suites were clean and roomy and the staff is extremely nice. Also, great location - we could walk to the beach. We will definitely stay there again!

Date of stay: June 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
3  Thank Christine L
Reviewed 19 June 2018 via mobile

Secrets of Saugatuck is an awesome resort! I had my bachelorette party in the big house and have also stayed in a few of the other units. This is my 4th visit and I always look forward to coming back. The things I like are, it’s close to everything but very quiet and relaxing. The owners are friendly and easily accessible. You can see the updates being done each time I come back. I have never had a problem making a friend or two by the poolside! I would highly recommend trying out this place!

Date of stay: May 2018
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 8 June 2018

I can't wait to come back! This is a delightful place to stay. Our room was spacious, clean and well furnished. The linens and the beds were very comfortable. The hotel is in a quiet neighborhood close to Douglas beach. The manager, Cheryl was very helpful and welcoming. The pool and jacuzzi are well maintained and inviting. I highly recommend this property, and I am looking forward to my next visit.

Date of stay: June 2018