All reviews people watch front porch the perfect place to stay room was clean and comfortable the inn keeper jane weekend
Reviewed 31 August 2016

We checked into the Inn while the owner--Jane--was still out running errands. She trusted us to find the hide-a-key and get comfortable in our room until she returned. The accommodations were spacious and clean with a separate sitting room, a large Jacuzzi tub and a beautiful up to date shower stall with 2 shower heads and nice fluffy towels. Homemade breakfast was served at the community table where all the guests got to chat and get to know each other. The best part for me was the wrap around porch with comfortable wicker furniture where you could relax and read and people watch. The feeling of this Inn was very friendly and comfortable. She was even able to recommend her favorite dining spots around town. I would highly recommend this establishment to my friends & family.

Room Tip: If you are interested in the room with the Jacuzzi ask for No.1 downstairs.
  • Stayed: August 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed 3 August 2016

Having tried a Bed & Breakfast in London, Ontario while attending a wedding some years ago, I was in no hurry to try another!!! The experience just wasn't enjoyable---don't get me wrong, the place was great. I just didn't care for that type of lodging. Until our latest trip to Saugatuck, Michigan.
Last weekend we stayed at The Victorian Inn in Saugatuck. What a phenomenal experience!!!!
Awesome location - excellent facility.

Stayed: August 2016
Reviewed 27 July 2016 via mobile

We stayed two nights in this delightful inn. Rooms were clean and comfortable. Breakfast was delicious. It was close to town, yet in a very quiet area.
Inn Keeper was very pleasant.
We talked to a couple that have been coming back to the inn for years, so I assume it has been consistently good.

Stayed: July 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 15 July 2015 via mobile

The location of this comfortable b & b can't be beat. The rooms are nicely furnished and clean. Breakfast is okay, not bad but not sumptuous. The room is tastefully furnished. There are not a lot of outlets in the room for charging devices, and a power strip might have been helpful. Beautiful front porch.

Stayed: July 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 14 July 2015 via mobile

My husband and I spent one night in the Victorian Inn and really enjoyed ourselves. Jane the Innkeeper was available and friendly and her breakfast breads were delicious. The house is walking distance from everything you need and convenient parking right by the house. Beds were comfy and the towels were plush.

Stayed: July 2015, travelled as a couple