“Pulled Pork!”

The Gangplank
Ranked #5 of 43 Restaurants in Saint Ignace
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 17 July 2015 via mobile

We visited here with friends and waited to be seated well worth the wait. I had the pulled pork and it was delicious. Also a nice view of the lake!

1  Thank Cystokid

Reviewed 16 July 2015

The food was very good. I recommend the Yoober Ribs, which were meaty and delicious Also, the chicken pita was tasty. The sides were limited. The ribs came with 2 sides; I had the fries and "vegetable of the day." The waitress didn't know what the vegetable was, and I ended up with a side salad because they were out of the vegetable. The price was very reasonable. The staff was a little harried. There are only 10-12 tables available for seating, and I saw 2 wait staff. We had to ask for menus after sitting for too long, and another nearby couple had to ask for a check after saying they had been waiting a long time. Overall, it was good. I would give it a try again if in the area.

Reviewed 16 July 2015

Nothing special is actually right. We were given a table quickly. That was the highlight of the evening. Very slow to be waited on (the waitress actually took the orders of a party who came after us) - we felt ignored then it took over an hour to get our food. The food? Dissapointing. Seriously nothing we had was anywhere near excellent.

1  Thank SleepingGoose
Reviewed 15 July 2015 via mobile

Everything we had was fine. Nothing outstanding or especially good. Salad was notable for its freshness and quantity of blue cheese.

Reviewed 15 July 2015 via mobile

We went here after reading the reviews for this restaurant on trip advisor, perhaps we chose an off day, but our experience was NOT impressive! The average price is around $10, that's not over the top expensive but, it's not cheap either for burgers and sandwiches.
I ordered a French Dip Burger. It was completely flavorless, over cooked, and broken into large strange chunks. It gave the impression that there was an accident flipping it or something. In short I didn't eat it, I gave it to my 15 year old son who doubles as the family disposal.
Finally the service was super, extremely, really, really slow. There were not that many people there so I'm not sure what the issues were in the kitchen.

3  Thank Gina C