“Milkshakes and burgers!”

Ranked #7 of 43 Restaurants in Saint Ignace
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 21 October 2015 via mobile

Our children had gone to Bentley's before with their grandparents but it was my first visit. They raved about the milkshakes and burgers. I wasn't too hungry so, I ordered the chili which was good but it paled in comparison to the milkshakes and burgers. The girls devoured the milkshakes which were served the old fashioned way in the frosty metal cups! So tasty.
The service was excellent and the decor is the real deal. It's a true diner!

1  Thank Allen5vaca

Reviewed 13 October 2015 via mobile

Exactly as advertised! My new husband was excited about the decor and the whitefish sandwich was so good it brought tears to his eyes! We shared a piece of pie and would definitely recommend saving room a piece!

Reviewed 23 September 2015

Cheerful little diner with friendly staff and great dessert! Try the unusual Maple Oatmeal Pie or Burst of Berry - you can eat a slice there or order a whole pie to take home as a temporary souvenir! Pick up the little flyer describing its connection with the Mackinac Bridge.

Reviewed 21 September 2015 via mobile

We went for breakfast and it was delicious. I had the skillet and my hubby had an omelet. Everything was so flavorful. The bacon was thick and crispy. It was like eating at home. The decor is so cute. It felt like a 50's diner. The staff were very welcoming. You could tell they were close like family. They shared lots of interesting facts about the area and went out of their way to accommodate us. Our waitress even made sure she Gabe us plasticware with out to-go box because she knew we were tourist staying at a hotel. I appreciated that because I surely didn't think about it. We're definitely going back the next time we cross the bridge. We were way up north but enjoyed the southern hospitality.

Reviewed 20 September 2015

Small, local cafe with very good food and good prices. Service was fast and food was plentiful. What more can you ask.

1  Thank jahrlh