Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
$97
View deal
Priceline$97
FindHotel$97
Agoda.com$97
Traveluro$106
Destinia.com$97
Lol.travel$122
All reviews key card pleasant stay we've stayed front desk staff shopping highway
Selected filters
Reviewed 19 October 2018

The hotel staff exceeded expectations. Breakfast was fantastic, and Alious went above and beyond.
The pool area is clean, and the rooms are large and modern.
There are lots of stores and restaurants within walking distance.
This is our hotel of choice in Saginaw.

Date of stay: October 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Trent L, General Manager at Comfort Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 19 October 2018

Thank you for the kind words, John. We enjoy being your host and hope to see you again very soon!

Reviewed 2 October 2018

It is nice for an overnight stop, the bathroom could have used a more through cleaning as there was hair in the tub and on the floor. The rest of the room was pretty clean and the beds where comfortable.

Date of stay: April 2018
Trent L, General Manager at Comfort Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 3 October 2018

I would like to thank you for taking the time to review our property. I also would like to apologize for tha lack of attention the staff paid to the cleanliness of your room, I have brought this to their attention and I assure you we will improve. Thank you.

Reviewed 7 August 2018

When I checked in the clerk asked me what floor I would like to have, that was a first for me. They were very polite and helpful. The room was wonderful. I had two queen size beds, plus a sofa and table. I also had a microwave and refrigerator. It was spotless.

Date of stay: July 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Trent L, General Manager at Comfort Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 9 August 2018

Thank you so much for taking the time to review our hotel. We are so gratified that we were able to provide you with an enjoyable stay and we hope you visit us again when ever your travels bring you to our area.

Reviewed 31 July 2018

Comfort Inn of Saginaw was a refreshing stay. The room was very spacious and clean as was the bathroom facilities. The breakfast was delicious and varied with several tasty hot items. The front desk folks were very accommodating.

Room tip: Call ahead in the busy season. We were lucky to find this room.
Date of stay: July 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank hpeer46
Trent L, General Manager at Comfort Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 1 August 2018

Thank you,Iam so happy that you enjoyed your stay with us. We work hard to provide a great experience for all of our guests and it is satisfying to know we hit the mark with you. Thanks for taking the time to review our property and we hope to see you again soon.

Trent L

Reviewed 4 July 2018

The hotel staff are all wonderful. I was staying there for business purposes and used the business centre heavily. When the printer ran out of paper, the front desk staff was quick to stop what they were doing to provide a refill. Anytime our staff had requests it was only minutes before they got the assistance required. Very friendly and helpful! Close to shopping, restaurants and grocery stores. Rooms are equipped with a microwave and fridge and a very comfy, clean bed. WIFI connection was excellent also. Would recommend to anyone in the area traveling for work.

The only reason I rated the hotel a 4 rather than a 5 was their breakfast. It was not very good. They would likely be further ahead to offer a simple continental rather than the eggs and sausage they currently offer (with baked goods, cereal, waffles, juice, coffee, etc).

Date of stay: June 2018