All reviews room was clean continental breakfast bit dated would stay again oatmeal super8 shopping tiles
Reviewed 21 August 2017

Date of stay: August 2017
Review collected in partnership with Super 8
Aashishp3003, General Manager at Super 8 by Wyndham Saginaw, responded to this reviewResponded 27 September 2017

Reviewed 30 July 2017

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Reviewed 28 July 2017

The smell of curry hit you as you enter and is offensive. It was present throughout the entire dive. They take a "deposit" from you which they give you a hard time about getting back. I hid my wallet under the mattress whenever I went out the door, I found a used condom under the mattress. I was heading to the UP to deliver hand crafts that I do using tree branches and stopped there because all the other super 8 motels were reasonably clean and well priced for my needs. While there, I whittled a few branches with a pen knife and cut my finger, leaving a small trace of blood on the sheets and some small pieces of bark on the floor. Nothing a washing machine and a vacuum couldn't handle. Although their policy for giving back the deposit they demand upfront is that nothing is broken or destroyed. This was the reason they gave me for denying my refund. A trace of blood and some bark on the floor. Nothing broken or damaged. Don't go there. A filthy rip off.

Room tip: Don't go there, wished I had taken photos to share, but I will NEVER go back.
Date of stay: June 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled on business

I apologize for your less that satisfactory experience at our hotel. I understand your concern but there was smoke ashes and many other things you could have not done in your room. We do not like to keep the deposit but guest like you do not follow or respect the STATE LAW of non smoking rooms policy and then we have to charge the credit card or keep the Deposit. I am sure your stay was fine until we keep the deposit. We always mention during check in that if you smoke in room or damage the room you are not able to get your deposit back. Once again I am sorry for the poor experience but we have to follow the policies.

Super8 Staff & Management.

Reviewed 23 July 2017