Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
$109
View deal
Booking.com$121
Priceline$109
Hotels.com$109
Travelocity$109
Orbitz.com$109
Traveluro$132
All reviews nice hotel clean rooms shopping conditioner desk linens highway michigan chain
Selected filters
Reviewed 10 January 2020

The room is nice, hotel seems nice. But the poor desk person had to come up and override the heat in the room. I did not have the option of turning on the air-conditioning when it was 70° in my room. Also breakfast was not included, which is fine, I was just not aware.

Date of stay: January 2020
Trip type: Travelled on business
Stephanie Starling, Sales at Four Points by Sheraton Saginaw, responded to this reviewResponded 21 January 2021

Our apologies for the inconvenience experienced during your recent stay. We appreciate your feedback as we will use this as a learning opportunity. Four Points does not offer free continental breakfast but you are eligible for a discount at our onsite restaurant at Uno's. We certainly hope you will give us another chance to serve you and turn your stay into a positive one!

Reviewed 19 November 2019 via mobile

The biggest thing about this hotel is the service. The service And staff Are Fantastic. Kudos goes out to Bruno working night shift! The hotel itself is a little dated and the rooms probably need a little bit of a renovation. They’re probably about 10 to 12 years old at this point. They weren’t bad though. The beds were comfy and the furnishings were appropriate. The biggest con is the placement of the elevators. They aren’t situated in the middle of the hotel space as you would assume but on Either side of the hallways. Just the layouts a little bit odd. Overall a little dated hotel that needs renovation but tremendous customer service and appropriate accommodations. I’ll be staying here again in future visits to Saginaw.

Date of stay: November 2019
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 8 November 2019 via mobile

This was a nice room with updated decor. Heather was at the front desk and check in was quick and efficient, she recommended some places to eat that provide a discount to guests.
The room was very clean and comfortable.

Date of stay: November 2019
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 19 August 2019

while it doesn’t have a lot of frills, what it does have is a clean hotel and really good service. The elevators are somewhat slow but we used the steps mostly. There are no refrigerators in the rooms but we had a small playmate cooler in the car and just used the ice machine down the hall. The bed was so comfy!! The bathroom clean, and I’m picky. The front desk staff was so kind and professional at both check in and then when we were leaving. Used the hot tub and pool both days. It was well taken care of, hot tub nicely hot. Plenty of clean towels. There’s free coffee in the lobby each morning but honestly I didn’t think it was that good. There is an Uno Grill attached where we enjoyed a pizza and drinks one night. I will stay there again next time we are in the area.

Date of stay: August 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 19 August 2019 via mobile

To be completely honest I was expecting more from this hotel. The reasoning for my average rating was:

1. My hotel room had a motel feel and felt very dated.
2. There was a huge red stain on the curtains. 3. The bathroom was very small.
4. Stale air in the hotel room. The room did not smell clean
5. Did not have a mini fridge.
6. Ventilation in the bathroom would have been nice

However, the staff was very friendly and courteous when checking in and out. The hotel was quiet, which is extremely important to me. The pool area looked really nice. I am uncertain if I would stay at this hotel again especially if it is not updated.

Date of stay: August 2019