“Great beds ”

Four Points by Sheraton Saginaw
Ranked #4 of 23 Hotels in Saginaw
Reviewed 30 September 2017 via mobile

Let me just say that my absolute favorite thing were the pillows. The beds were great which provided a deep sleeping experience. The hotel is more up to date and it's very clean. They don't serve breakfast in the morning. However they do have microwaves and mini fridges in the room so you can heat up or cool your food. It is near many restaurants such as IHOP and Applebees. They also have a great gym facilities. I was over all happy with my stay!

Stayed: September 2017
Keith A, General Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Saginaw, responded to this reviewResponded 9 November 2017

Roxy, thank you for the Excellent review and we're glad you enjoyed your stay with us. If there is anything else that you need, please let us know.

Reviewed 8 September 2017

We had our class reunion here 10 years ago and since Shearton bought it, it's really improved. The rooms have been upgraded, but the biggest change is the lobby, adjoining bar/restaurant. Very nice. The only real negative is that the bathroom is so small that two people can't be in it at the same time. REALLY! And we're not big people. Didn't eat at UNO's next door, but did eat at I-HOP across from the parking lot. Shopping is very close, with lots of eateries. I-675 is 1/4 mile away. It was a little pricey, especially on week-ends.

Room Tip: Get a room in the back if possible.
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family

Thank you for your thoughts on hotel and we're very happy that you enjoyed all of the improvements. We hope that you are in the area again soon, as we'd enjoy having you stay with us again.

Reviewed 21 August 2017

This must have been the old Rainbow Inn or something before in Saginaw. The hallways are really hot, maybe 90 degrees and the old ac unit in the rooms sputters and shakes. The smell is musty like an 1860s brothel in the Old West. I was treated with indifference at the front desk and voiced my displeasure with my stinky room to no avail. I guess they are used to complaints here. The bathroom is closet size with a long hair in the sink. Sheets smell and the bed looks mussed. I've got to stay here for three long days. Guess I could check into the Days Inn next door. This place sucks. Please avoid.

Room Tip: I guess the good rooms have working ac
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
Keith A, General Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Saginaw, responded to this reviewResponded 22 August 2017

Robert - Thank you for sharing your feelings with us, and I apologize for the issues you are having. I am hoping that we can speak in the near future about your stay, so I can address your problems with my hotel directly. Thank you and have an Excellent day!

Reviewed 18 August 2017 via mobile

Didn't expect much from this hotel but it exceeded expectations. Tell your evening 5pm check in staff 8/16/17 to get it together. We came for business and it took three of them to check someone else in. We were not shown attention. Whatever. The morning staff 5am 8/17 when we checked out was wonderful. Again great clean spacious room. Will stay again.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business

Thank you for your thoughts on your stay, and we are fully up to speed with all of our front desk, after your rocky check in. We appreciate your comments and thank you for continuing to stay with us.

Reviewed 16 August 2017 via mobile

My family and I stayed one night here and it was a great stay. My kids loved the pool which was an inside/outside pool. The hot tub was also great. The room was clean and comfortable. The bathroom was small however worked for our needs. The restaurant attached to the hotel (Uno) had amazing food and a good beer selection. The front desk staff were nice and personable. Overall a great stay and I'll look to stay here again someday.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Keith A, General Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Saginaw, responded to this reviewResponded 17 August 2017

Thank you for staying with us and thank you for the Great review. We look forward to seeing you here again.