Lowest prices for your stay
$94
View deal
Reserve now, pay at stay
Wyndham
$94
FindHotel
$93
Expedia.com$94
Priceline$94
Lol.travel$113
All reviews bit dated enjoyed my stay front desk staff very nice hotel staff was very friendly parking lot wedding mother pillows
Selected filters
Reviewed 22 June 2022

Would not stay here again and would definitely pay more to stay elsewhere. $116 for this place was not worth it. There were stains on the carpet, mattress, and wall in the bathroom (urine?). Also a faint smell of vomit that we would get a whiff of here and there near the bathroom area. Bath towels were very small. The door had a lot of space around it, so a lot of light shined through and you could hear everything in the hallway clear as day. Furniture and style of the hotel was very dated. It looks like it used to be a motel and they added walls outside of the rooms. The rooms had a very small textured "window" to the hallway which was just kind of weird. The pillows were super thick and hurt our necks. We only had a super thin comforter and top sheet, with no blankets anywhere in the room. We checked in after 11pm after a wedding so we were tired and just wanted to sleep and not get out of bed and ask for one. The AC/heat unit is on that either needs to be on or off. It was hard to find a comfortable range to have it at to let it run all night. You can't just set it to 70 degrees. I ended up getting too cold and got up to turn it off, but then we woke up hot. We could hear our neighbors turn their unit on. There were some people between 1-2 am in the hallway going in and out of there room multiple times throughout the night. Very thin walls and could hear everything from them as if they were in our room. Their door would slam shut and jolt me awake each time. I ended up putting my shoes on right after I showered because I just felt dirty walking around in the room. My husband agreed this was much more comparable to a Super 8, Days Inn, Motel 6, etc. It just felt grimey. Location was also in a sketchy area. The only positives is that the hotel staff when checking in and out were very nice.

Reviewed 22 June 2022

We chose this hotel because it was close to my mother in law's house and the venue for her 80th birthday party. It was very inexpensive but we assumed that was because it was not in the best part of town; thought he Ramada name would mean a hotel with nicer towels and updated rooms. Nope. This is a very old motel that had the exterior halls enclosed at some point. The rooms still have small windows that open to the hall (they have put a film on them so no one can see in even with the curtain closed). The room AC units vent to the halls and those halls are hot. All the hall windows are open and the handles have been removed so that they can't be closed; this is the best way to cool the hallways. The lobby was very hot. It's a pretty lobby; we heard that it was once a very nice hotel with a good restaurant and bar and the lobby is clearly left over from the glory days. Our room was dark, the furniture was old, worn and scratched; the carpet was stained in multiple places; the small sofa (which I appreciated anyway) was covered in a fabric that felt almost like plastic and the two chairs (one a vanity seat and one a desk chair) had holes and splits in the fake leather seats. The toilet only flushed if you held the handle down. The TV did not receive any channels when we arrived and after it was "fixed" it only got the Sy-Fy channel. We didn't ask to have anyone look at it a second time-it could be that they might have ultimately got it to work. The lobby TV worked. The light bulbs in the light fixtures were a mix of LED, incandescent and CFL bulbs which made for very uneven lighting. The tub started leaking the second day; I showered in the morning, noticed a giant puddle of water off to the side of the tub with the faucet, assumed I hadn't put the shower curtain up against the wall (even though I was sure I did) and we left after I did my hair and dressed without going in the room with the toilet and the tub. We returned 6 hours later to a giant 1/2" deep puddle of water in the tub room. Called the front desk and they sent someone right away. He had no access to the plumbing so we were given a basket of rags to mop up. No offer to switch rooms. The bed was never made; trash was emptied and dirty towels removed but only one set of clean towels (which are very thin) were left; had to beg for one more bath towel. Key card didn't work the second night, took two tries to get it fixed properly. It's like a roadside motel and the price at least matched that.

Reviewed 16 June 2022

The room next to my family complained about my 2 month old twins crying causing too much noise. The front desk told me there was too many complaints and I had to leave. I left with my twins while my family stayed just to make another “guest” comfortable.

Reviewed 11 June 2022

The room we had was HUGE and quite a luxury -- even had a bar sink counter separate from the vanity sink. The place is really well maintained with a peaceful feeling. The front desk staff was very supportive & helped us find a restaurant still open in spite of our late arrival.

Reviewed 7 June 2022

This review is for Alexis at the front desk. She was amazing with working with me to find accommodations for my husband who found himself stranded in Saginaw. She was very helpful and I was very thankful

Date of stay: June 2022
Trip type: Travelled as a couple