Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Wyndham$94
Expedia.com$94
Hotels.com$94
Priceline$94
Travelocity$94
Lol.travel$114
All reviews bit dated enjoyed my stay front desk staff very nice hotel staff was very friendly parking lot wedding mother pillows
Selected filters
Reviewed 11 June 2022

The room we had was HUGE and quite a luxury -- even had a bar sink counter separate from the vanity sink. The place is really well maintained with a peaceful feeling. The front desk staff was very supportive & helped us find a restaurant still open in spite of our late arrival.

Date of stay: June 2022
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 7 June 2022

This review is for Alexis at the front desk. She was amazing with working with me to find accommodations for my husband who found himself stranded in Saginaw. She was very helpful and I was very thankful

Date of stay: June 2022
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 14 May 2022 via mobile

My husband and I enjoyed our stay here. It was clean, the staff was friendly, and the bed was very comfortable. We will stay here again whenever we return to Saginaw. Plus, it is centrally located so we were fairly close to every place we wanted to go. Thank you

Date of stay: May 2022
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank 186ericaw
Reviewed 4 May 2022 via mobile

This Ramada is very dated but if it hangs on long enough it could become vintage and therefore cool again but it needs work. I say get rid of carpets if stains are a problem. My room was ok and the staff were friendly so I would go here again but the location is not great and the property is dumpy. Not run down just not very nice and with wood and brick interior it really could be nice.

Room tip: It’s on a one way street so be prepared for that and bring slippers cause the carpet on your feet isn’t nice.
Date of stay: May 2022
Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank JamesA546
Reviewed 25 April 2022

There was fresh blood on the floor, urine stains on the mattress, dried blood on the sheets, items in the pull out bed. I do not recommend anyone staying here! The staff promised to return my money, and now I have to fight with Ramada to get it back.

Date of stay: April 2022