Lowest prices for your stay
Wyndham
$83
$75
View deal
Reserve now, pay at stay
Priceline
$75
Expedia.com$83
Travelocity$83
Lol.travel$99
All reviews stay there again bit dated great place to stay enjoyed my stay front desk staff very nice hotel staff was very friendly the breakfast area parking lot wedding mother pillows
Selected filters
Reviewed 30 July 2021

Hotel clerk didn't seem interested in helping. Only gave us one room key for two adults sharing the same room. Coffee only had one caffeinated packet and one decaffeinated packet and yet again there were two of us. Booking.com claimed they would have complimentary breakfast and they did not. No sign at entry. There was no house cleaning service and no explanation as to why. We had to obtain fresh towels from the hotel clerk. No sign indicating that there would be no cleaning service. No room hairdryer and in the parking lot at the hotel, car was covered by tree sap. Neighbors in room next door was very loud through midnight. Air-conditioner did not get the room very cool. But the most irritating part of this hotel is that they required us to put down a $100 deposit during check in. There is no indication of this online through Booking.com. They said it was in the contract but we could not find such. This deposit made this hotel seem now a seedy hotel for it seems that they draw bad customers that damage rooms? The hotel clerk stipulated that the return of the deposit will occur 5 days after our stay back to the credit card it was charged. Really? We took photos when we first entered the room and when we left to cover ourselves in case they claim we damaged anything. I do not recommend this property at all. I really believe that if they do not provide any complimentary breakfast or room service....maybe due to Covid but no sign stating this, our rooms should have been priced less.

Room tip: Don't even go to this hotel.
1  Thank amayor524
Reviewed 22 July 2021

Not a very good stay at all! Parking lot was very dirty, we thought maybe someone would clean it the next day but it was worse the next day, with lots of broken glass in the parking lot. Beds were comfy.

Reviewed 19 July 2021

Room was not clean, was not offered a different room. I pulled the covers back and there was hair in the bed. I had to put the covers back up, ask for additional covers to lay on and we slept in our clothes.

It was the worst experience we’ve ever had at a Wyndham location and I think the name Wyndham should actually not be associated with this hotel period.

I was not offered any concessions and I canceled my reservations there for the following week. Never again will I stay there.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank DeeDee588
Reviewed 9 July 2021

Front dear was very kind and helpful. Rooms were good coffee in room was ok. Overall everything was great highly recommended place I have stayed there several times now and will return again price is great too

Reviewed 12 June 2021

This is not the hotel you want to stay at, the property is located deep into a shady area. Rooms are old and tired. Would be better used as a homeless shelter. This is the property that should have been demolished.

Date of stay: June 2021