All reviewsfull kitchengreat hotelstayed here for two nightssoccer tournamentwould stay here againcomfy bedthe staff was greatthe breakfast areakitchenetteruthdesksinkhousekeepingrates
Reviewed 3 September 2017 via mobile

This place was great for our weekend stay with family. We arrived late and the staff was so friendly and accommodating. Checkin amd checkout was fast. Beds were comfortable. Alot of places to eat and shop. Family-friendly. Will stay again.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 13 August 2017

I stayed here for two nights while exploring the Saginaw area.

The exterior of the property is well maintained, clean, and parking spots are well marked. The staff member that checked me in was a bit robotic, did not smile, and did not engage me in any small talk.

My room was modern and comfortable. The kitchenette was fully stocked with everything I needed, including a tiny bottle of dish soap. There were some minor cleanliness issues in the room, like food debris around the corners on the furniture, bits of paper on the floor in the corners of the bathroom, hair in the sink, and some dried pop (soda) on the desk. I did not report the cleanliness issues to staff, but did when I completed the hotel's survey after I left. I was given the impression that if I had reported the issue, staff would have immediately addressed the problem.

My room was on the ground floor near a stairwell, but was very quiet. I did not hear any noise from the road, stairwell, or hallway. The bed was very comfortable and clean.

I used the pool during the adult swim, but there were no towels. I reported the issue to a staff member who immediately brought in more towels. That staff member was very personable, friendly, and had a genuine smile.

The hotel offered a free breakfast, but I did not try it. There are lots of great places to eat in the area.

Room Tip: Avoid rooms near the pool, the pool got pretty noisy
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 10 August 2017

The roow with two beds was very spacious. I stayed here with my husband and daughter. As a family, we have stayed in at least 20 different hotels and this is the first one, I have felt at home in. The room had lots of space to move comfortably around. I loved that there was a dining table in the room, it was out of the way yet useful. Having a full kitchen was nice also: stove, refrigerator, dishwasher. The person at the counter was very helpful also, we were looking for an ice cream shop and she not only did her best to find places but she also went the extra mile to call and make sure they were open since it was already past 9pm - the Cold Stone Creamery is open until midnight :). I would definitely stay here again. We had a very positive experience.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 8 August 2017 via mobile

Happy to have a one bedroom suite witb oven. Baking fun. Clay helped us pack and. Terry folded and dried wet clothes left. Behind . Amazing hot breakfast. Has indoor pool.
Staff helped with handicapped issues. Clay. Suggest they have handicapped bRs in rooms with big kitchen as we had to compromise.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 31 May 2017

This place made our bowling weekend unforgettable!! This was my first time booking rooms for our bowling trip, so I was nervous, I had to please 9 woman. The pressure!! When I walked in I was greeted with a warm welcome & a pristine lobby. The only complaint was from me...I wish I would of known ahead of time, you can't pay cash before. So I had to run my bank card since I don't have a credit card, but it all worked out. Let's get to the rooms OMG perfect!! We had 3 rooms 2 of them had 2 queen beds & the other one was a suite. They placed us on the same floor & very close to each other. No complaints on the rooms, the beds were so comfortable. The rooms were very clean & roomy. We liked the fact that each room had all the fixings of home. Since Meijer was so close we were able to go get what we needed & stock the frigid & cupboards for the weekend, how perfect. The breakfast was fantastic, it had everything. Don't forget to tip the one who stocks the breakfast cause she does an amazing job. This is a must stay for the price!! We will return here for our next bowling tournament. Thank you so much!!

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled with friends