My husband, daughter, and I stayed here over the weekend. The staff was friendly, but the room was interesting. The smoke detector was hanging out of the wall, the bathroom was gross, I washed the tub before I gave my daughter a bath, it smelled so so strongly of smoke it hurt my head (in a non smoking establishment, had to sign that we wouldn't smoke), and there were bleach stains all over the bed. We were only there for sleeping so it did it's purpose. But I wouldn't recommend this hotel.
- Free Wifi
- Free Parking