Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
$122
View deal
Booking.com$122
Hotels.com$122
Priceline$122
Travelocity$122
Hampton$122
Hurb$127
All reviews great hotel clean hotel great stay pool and hot tub waffles parking lot mall inns shopping highway
Selected filters
Reviewed 7 May 2022

We were excited to try this hotel’s electronic check in app with smart phone key. Despite selecting a late arrival and receiving confirmation that our room was ready, upon walking in, the room was a complete disaster. Of course, we were disgusted. The hotel had no other room available for our two night stay, so we left and found another hotel. Very disappointing.

Date of stay: May 2022
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 7 February 2022

Stayed there for a basketball tournament weekend for my son. Very friendly and accommodating front desk staff who always answered the phone in a friendly manner and were able to allow us a later check out. Nice lobby area for group gatherings and clean rooms. Enjoyed our stay! Only thing I would change is the color of the pool liner (dark blue or black). Kind of hard to watch kids swimming but it was a nice pool and hot tub area!

Date of stay: February 2022
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Reviewed 14 December 2021

The location was great, about 20 minutes from Frankenmuth. Hotel was really clean and nice. Breakfast in the morning not so good, arrived 8 40am, breakfast due to Covid was being served behind a glass shield. I was first, Menu Scrambled Eggs and Sausage, I opted for Scrambled Eggs, received maybe a half cp. Person behind me, received maybe a tablespoon of eggs and sausage, asked for more eggs, was bluntly told NO. 3rd party eggs and sausage window was then closed while she was still standing there, lololol. There were still people in line, it was not time for breakfast to close. EGGS tasted like medicine. Upon arriving home , filed a complaint, after all breakfast is one of their amenities. THE HOTEL MADE AMENDS AND APOLOGIZED, WHICH I APPRECIATE, AND TRULY HOPE THEY CORRECTED THIS HOSPITALITY....There are a ton of Restuarants around the hotel.

Date of stay: November 2021
Reviewed 12 December 2021 via mobile

I had made a reservation for December 11th until December 12th. I tried checking in online through the app, and it wouldn’t allow me to. We got a call shortly after we unsuccessfully tried checking in online that our reservation is cancelled due to “safety”, and not given any more information they said this was just a “courtesy call”. Check in starts at 3 pm, and we got the call that our reservation was cancelled at 6 pm. That is ridiculous. We were upset that we just drove 5 hours into town to have a good day. Instead we had to drive the 5 hours home that same day because all the other hotels were booked in the area. This company is lucky that we weren't drinking too much, and we were still able to drive home. Honestly still worried I might die because we are all exhausted and we were planning on having somewhere to stay for the night. Y’all are paying for our funeral costs. They should have had a room ready at 3 pm when our room was supposed to be ready, but I am betting they just overbooked the hotel. I will be telling everybody I know about this encounter because you just put all of our lives at risk. I am very upset with the Hilton Company.

Date of stay: December 2021
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 6 December 2021

Thanks for a great stay! The only reason I gave lower sleep quality is because we have a really nice mattress at home.. no on can compete with it!! But overall hotel stay was great! Kids loved the pool!

Date of stay: December 2021