Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
$107
View deal
Priceline$107
Booking.com$107
Hotels.com$107
Travelocity$107
ZenHotels.com$107
Lol.travel$128
All reviews great hotel clean hotel great stay pool and hot tub waffles parking lot inns shopping highway
Selected filters
Reviewed 12 December 2021 via mobile

I had made a reservation for December 11th until December 12th. I tried checking in online through the app, and it wouldn’t allow me to. We got a call shortly after we unsuccessfully tried checking in online that our reservation is cancelled due to “safety”, and not given any more information they said this was just a “courtesy call”. Check in starts at 3 pm, and we got the call that our reservation was cancelled at 6 pm. That is ridiculous. We were upset that we just drove 5 hours into town to have a good day. Instead we had to drive the 5 hours home that same day because all the other hotels were booked in the area. This company is lucky that we weren't drinking too much, and we were still able to drive home. Honestly still worried I might die because we are all exhausted and we were planning on having somewhere to stay for the night. Y’all are paying for our funeral costs. They should have had a room ready at 3 pm when our room was supposed to be ready, but I am betting they just overbooked the hotel. I will be telling everybody I know about this encounter because you just put all of our lives at risk. I am very upset with the Hilton Company.

Date of stay: December 2021
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 6 December 2021

Thanks for a great stay! The only reason I gave lower sleep quality is because we have a really nice mattress at home.. no on can compete with it!! But overall hotel stay was great! Kids loved the pool!

Date of stay: December 2021
Reviewed 1 October 2021

What a joy staying at such a superb hotel after a less than stellar night the prior evening at a "top-rated" motel in Mackinaw City. The Saginaw Hampton surprised me repeatedly with superior accommodations and excellent service.

I was extremely pleased to be provided both spring water AND a complimentary snack from the pantry at check-in (dried fruit and nut mix), a much appreciated upgrade from the typical Nestle purified water (which I won't drink). As a Hilton Honors member, I'm rarely offered a snack. Later in the evening when I went searching for more munchies, I actually found non-GMO veggie straws in the pantry and was more than willing to pay $3 for a healthy product. When I raved about the fact that this location carried snacks I can feel good about eating, I was offered a gratis snack at check-out.

I loved the automatic light in the bathroom, which converts to a nightlight in the dark. I also loved the very quiet heater, after enduring an extremely noisy one the prior night. This hotel had blackout curtains that actually kept the light out until I was ready to get up. In fact, I overslept and missed breakfast, which ends at 9:00 on weekdays.

Another pleasant surprise was the 24-hour fitness room and business room. One of the Hamptons in Ohio that I booked during this trip is still using the virus as an excuse to keep its pool and fitness center closed indefinitely, while the Hampton Inn & Suites at Saginaw has all its facilities operating normally. The pool is open until 11:00 pm, and the last hour of pool time is for adults-only.

The hotel was spotless clean. The complimentary wi-fi speed was excellent. The bed was divine, although I wish the Hilton brand would replace its entire pillow line with something in the firmer category.

Our room had all the amenities we expected - microwave, mini-refridge, plenty of lighting and electrical outlets, a desk and chair, easy chair, night stand, dresser, small flat screen, full length mirror, coffee maker, radio alarm, ice bucket, and plenty of thick towels. Toiletries were impressive too, including shampoo and conditioner, body lotion, French-milled face and bath soap, make-up remover towelette, and even an emergency vanity kit.

Usually a double queen room is cramped, with very little floor space. Our room here had plenty of room for luggage and all the personal items we brought in. I loved everything about my stay at Saginaw Hampton and would certainly book this hotel again.

1  Thank FancyFree55
Reviewed 14 September 2021

This hotel was one of the cleanest, well kept Hampton Inns I’ve stayed in. As a Diamond member, I would highly recommend this hotel. The location to Frankenmuth for my reunion was ideal along with the close by restaurant choices.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Stephanie Starling, Sales at Hampton Inn & Suites Saginaw, responded to this reviewResponded 16 September 2021

Thank you so much for the wonderful review and 5 star rating. We hope you will come back and stay with us again!

Reviewed 12 September 2021

Very friendly staff, clean hotel and room, very nice on the upkeep of the hotel. Pool and hot tub were very nice. The beds were pretty hard and the pillows flattened out horribly; we went and bought our own. Our door to the bathroom kept jamming, because either the door or the floor was very uneven. The air conditioner rattled something horrible, but we were able to temporarily fix it ourselves. The blackout curtains do not fully cover the window so we had to pin them shut to avoid the sun glaring into our room.