Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
$122
View deal
Booking.com$122
Hotels.com$122
Priceline$122
Travelocity$122
Hampton$122
Hurb$127
All reviews great hotel clean hotel great stay pool and hot tub waffles parking lot mall inns shopping highway
Selected filters
Reviewed 6 December 2021

Thanks for a great stay! The only reason I gave lower sleep quality is because we have a really nice mattress at home.. no on can compete with it!! But overall hotel stay was great! Kids loved the pool!

Date of stay: December 2021
Reviewed 1 October 2021

What a joy staying at such a superb hotel after a less than stellar night the prior evening at a "top-rated" motel in Mackinaw City. The Saginaw Hampton surprised me repeatedly with superior accommodations and excellent service.

I was extremely pleased to be provided both spring water AND a complimentary snack from the pantry at check-in (dried fruit and nut mix), a much appreciated upgrade from the typical Nestle purified water (which I won't drink). As a Hilton Honors member, I'm rarely offered a snack. Later in the evening when I went searching for more munchies, I actually found non-GMO veggie straws in the pantry and was more than willing to pay $3 for a healthy product. When I raved about the fact that this location carried snacks I can feel good about eating, I was offered a gratis snack at check-out.

I loved the automatic light in the bathroom, which converts to a nightlight in the dark. I also loved the very quiet heater, after enduring an extremely noisy one the prior night. This hotel had blackout curtains that actually kept the light out until I was ready to get up. In fact, I overslept and missed breakfast, which ends at 9:00 on weekdays.

Another pleasant surprise was the 24-hour fitness room and business room. One of the Hamptons in Ohio that I booked during this trip is still using the virus as an excuse to keep its pool and fitness center closed indefinitely, while the Hampton Inn & Suites at Saginaw has all its facilities operating normally. The pool is open until 11:00 pm, and the last hour of pool time is for adults-only.

The hotel was spotless clean. The complimentary wi-fi speed was excellent. The bed was divine, although I wish the Hilton brand would replace its entire pillow line with something in the firmer category.

Our room had all the amenities we expected - microwave, mini-refridge, plenty of lighting and electrical outlets, a desk and chair, easy chair, night stand, dresser, small flat screen, full length mirror, coffee maker, radio alarm, ice bucket, and plenty of thick towels. Toiletries were impressive too, including shampoo and conditioner, body lotion, French-milled face and bath soap, make-up remover towelette, and even an emergency vanity kit.

Usually a double queen room is cramped, with very little floor space. Our room here had plenty of room for luggage and all the personal items we brought in. I loved everything about my stay at Saginaw Hampton and would certainly book this hotel again.

1  Thank FancyFree55
Reviewed 14 September 2021

This hotel was one of the cleanest, well kept Hampton Inns I’ve stayed in. As a Diamond member, I would highly recommend this hotel. The location to Frankenmuth for my reunion was ideal along with the close by restaurant choices.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Stephanie Starling, Sales at Hampton Inn & Suites Saginaw, responded to this reviewResponded 16 September 2021

Thank you so much for the wonderful review and 5 star rating. We hope you will come back and stay with us again!

Reviewed 12 September 2021

Very friendly staff, clean hotel and room, very nice on the upkeep of the hotel. Pool and hot tub were very nice. The beds were pretty hard and the pillows flattened out horribly; we went and bought our own. Our door to the bathroom kept jamming, because either the door or the floor was very uneven. The air conditioner rattled something horrible, but we were able to temporarily fix it ourselves. The blackout curtains do not fully cover the window so we had to pin them shut to avoid the sun glaring into our room.

Reviewed 7 September 2021

This Hampton Inn is a great place to stay & a great hotel to work with. The company I work for has used this hotel for multiple room blocks for large groups. I have heard nothing but good things. Nice, clean rooms; friendly staff; close to the highway & near many great restaurants and stores. Stephanie Starling, the director of sales is a fantastic person to work with!

Date of stay: August 2021