See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 22 October 2016

You know it's not a good place when the best thing you can say about it is "Well, I haven't been stabbed yet so I got that going for me, which is nice."

So step right up to Curry's Motel where the price varies week-to-week depending on who's at the front desk! Each time is a game of Russian Roulette!~ What room will you end up with: Post-apocalyptic 1950s, Post-apocalyptic 1970s, or Post-apocalyptic 1990s? Marvel at the shabbiness of each room and wonder in awe as to how this place hasn't been shut down by violating at least twelve different types of health codes!

Even for a thrifty person like myself. This place isn't worth it. On top of the dilapidated rooms (which I imagine look like Van Gogh's 'Starry Night' under a black light) the line was crossed tonight when I couldn't unlock the door to my first room. The next room they gave me had no shower knob. Just a wrench to turn it, placed generously to the side.

Do yourself a favor, skip this place. Airbnb. Sleep in your car. Splurge an extra $20 to go someplace where you don't feel dirtier leaving than when you did arriving.

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled on business
1  Thank Janelle B
Reviewed 28 July 2016

This is an older property but well maintained. The room was very clean and had a refrigerator and microwave. No clock. The rate was extremely inexpensive! Check in was easy. No breakfast here but the rate I paid you could buy a very good breakfast!
No check out as you received your bill at check in.

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled on business
3  Thank Mike H
Reviewed 7 June 2016

From register with look at the staff is more pleasant to me. Rooms were super spotless. Breakfast was awesome. Very pleasant mainland breakfast and was renewed instantly. Helpful to turnpike and eateries. Exceedingly suggest staying here. i cherish it

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed 6 August 2015 via mobile

I found it to be very clean with a helpful staff that went out of there way to help. This is definitely my "go to" place to stay when I'm in town. I appreciated the affordable rooms with a kitchen. They also offered free WiFi and the free continental breakfast was great.

Stayed: August 2015, travelled on business
Reviewed 13 September 2014 via mobile

I appreciate the price and service especially since I come from Holland often and spend enough on gas. The rooms I've had are clean and accommodate all my immediate needs. I will keep coming and would refer anyone wanting to save money.

• Stayed: August 2014