Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
$109
View deal
SpringHill Suites$109
Booking.com$109
Priceline$109
Travelocity$109
Hotels.com$109
FindHotel$109
All reviews front desk waffles great stay free breakfast bed was comfortable would recommend this hotel to anyone checking in sink lobby shopping microwave
Selected filters
Reviewed 13 September 2021

I like the Marriott brand but this SpringHill Suites was just not up to par. The breakfast was mediocre quality, the room had some minor plumbing issues (reported to the front desk at checkout) and the layout was just fair. The split bathroom(s) didn't feel right and the lighting overall was inadequate. I understand energy saving and all but the room just didn't have enough light. The breakfast eggs were OK but the sausage was terrible. There was no Decaf coffee. I was trying to get into the Residence Inn but it was booked. I wonder if it would have been any better? Maybe not; I'll never know. The HVAC wasn't noisy but it wasn't quiet, either.

Date of stay: September 2021
2  Thank Bob S
Reviewed 1 October 2020

We stayed overnight on our way home. The hotel is convenient to the highway and a variety of reasonably priced restaurants. The room was sparkling clean. The bed was very comfortable. Staff was very professional. Due to Covid 19 - breakfast is a grab and go bag (muffin, fruit, bottled water). There is in room coffee. There is also coffee in the lobby. There recently opened the pool.

Room tip: Al rooms are suites
Date of stay: September 2020
3  Thank juliedouglass17
Reviewed 30 August 2020

As a Marriott Platinum, I expect a certain level of service. I know that in Covid times one must temper expectations, however, I have stayed in 15 Marriott properties in the last 45 days and I enjoyed this the least.

The rooms are typical Springhill, however, I did not sleep well either night. Maybe it was the bed, not sure. Cleanliness was not an issue and they do limit the gym to one individual at a time which is nice. Gym wasn't great. Free parking, internet and well of the freeway are all pluses.

Breakfast is a to go bag consisting of a small apple and a prepackaged 490 calorie muffin. Fortunately, Starbucks is close by.

I love Marriott but will not be coming back to this property.

Cheers!

Date of stay: August 2020
3  Thank Marius40
Reviewed 20 February 2020 via mobile

Needed a spot to land while family was admitted to St Mary's. The hotel is convenient to downtown Saginaw (St Mary's is 10 min away) and has a lot of places nearby to eat and get supplies. The rooms are very, very clean and large. Staff at the front desk is awesome and they have a decent breakfast bar (not great but sufficient). Tip - they have a modest discount for those using the nearby hospitals...just mention to the MOD when checking in...

Date of stay: February 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 29 November 2019

I would have rated this a 4/5 but because of the breakfast experience, it drops to a 3. The rooms were very nice and there were no issues with noise. If the breakfast was average it would have been fine. But it was awful. There were no coffee cups, silverware, and the food was poor and inadequate. There was only one person working the area and she was overwhelmed. I don’t expect greatness when eating a complimentary hotel breakfast but this was not even acceptable.

Date of stay: November 2019