“Just drinks”

Ranked #150 of 218 Restaurants in Royal Oak
Price range: US$ 1 - US$ 20
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

We visited for a couple of drinks after dinner. The service was quick and friendly. They had a huge selection of beers to choose from .

Reviewed 2 September 2017 via mobile

This was a quick dinner before a show. Quick and friendly service. I had a Greek salad-very fresh and the typical Greek salad. My friend had the chicken quesadilla which was a lot of food. Very thick and cheesy.

Nothing real special but certainly not a negative.

Reviewed 29 August 2017 via mobile

The service at this place may possibly be the worst I've ever had! The bartender named Sara was rude and, honestly, dirty looking. I didn't even want her to touch the straw she put in my drink. Yuck! I came in, sat down, and waited nearly 10 minutes before she acknowledged me. Then she after she took my order, it took her another 10 minutes to come back with my drink. She was way more interested in her group of friends sitting at the bar than any of the other guests. If I were the owner, I'd watch out how many drinks she's giving away. Wont be coming back there again.

2  Thank steve1st
Reviewed 19 April 2017 via mobile

Horrible bar service no greeting just waiting for tip.they cater only too regular customers the bartender nick should be fired among others hard to believe owners. Allow this this to go on never approach you on how you are doing or have a nice evening thank you

3  Thank Detroit L
Reviewed 7 February 2017 via mobile

Stopped for dinner with family. Food was great and the service was prompt. Would recommend this as a great spot to grab a quick bite to eat!