“Good, cheap Chinese!”

Fortune Chinese Restaurant
Ranked #70 of 90 Restaurants in Romulus
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed 22 March 2018

I was impressed with the large amount and inexpensive combos once, I had to do it again a few days later at take it back to my hotel! Very fast take out and close by area hotels.

Date of visit: February 2018

Reviewed 9 January 2018

I dined in there one night with a friend and was surprised by the negative reviews as I found the food delicious! The service was prompt and the environment was nice, it was just me and another table dining in with carry out orders coming in and out. I ordered the general tso chicken combo and I thought it was very good. As well, I believe the prices were cheap compared to other establishments I have been to, considering how much you get. I would definitely recommend coming to any of my friends, especially during lunch, they have a great combo plate for cheap. I will definitely be coming back!

Date of visit: December 2017
Reviewed 14 November 2017

food is good and most of the time it is right LOL check your bag . tonight I got the wrong food it was good LOL but not what I ordered

Date of visit: November 2017
Reviewed 16 October 2017

Was in the mood for Chinese Food and was hoping this place near the Detroit Airport would be at least decent. Hate writing bad reviews but we got the food to go and once we got the order back to our hotel room found it to be so unappetizing and unedible that we landed up throwing it out. Too bad because a good Chinese restaurant by the airport would be busy all the time.

Date of visit: July 2017
1  Thank Rick B
Reviewed 29 March 2017

The place was empty, my order was very quick to come back. I think it was house special.. It appeared to be microwaved, because the middle and bottom were still cold. Unfortunately it was not good FORTUNE!.
when I got back to my hotel room. I was very ill, not only because of the huge amount of MSG they had put in the food, but t.he stale rice. The rest of the night was trips to the bathroom. I am not going to say their ,intentions were bad, But for me it is not an experience I would care to repeat. However other s I know have said they liked it..

Date of visit: March 2017