“Happy hour”

Add it.
The Bistro
Ranked #63 of 89 Restaurants in Romulus
Reviewed 27 July 2016 via mobile

They are nice but do not seem to want you to " linger". They seem to be irritated that we wanted to sit and have apps and drinks instead of " taking them to our room". I don't know if they are under staffed and don't have the time to devote to the bistro area or if all Courtyards are like this, but it was a little uncomfortable. We did not have any drinks previous to this and we were not being disruptive, but they wanted to " shu " us away like flies.

Reviewed 23 July 2016

I love getting to a Courtyard because you know it will have Starbucks in the morning. Unfortunately, the staff was not trained in how to make different drinks other than coffee. Mine ended up being pretty gross and I threw it away.

Reviewed 20 July 2016

I'll never understand why Marriott tries to market this frozen food as fresh, the word "Bistro" itself is just Marketing. I am not saying there is not something that might taste good, especially when you've had a Banana and a Cookie all day but if Marriott wants to set the bar, they can start by recognizing their clients are smarter than they apparently think, and we deserve better food options.

Reviewed 8 October 2015

Loved this little bistro. Fresh ingredients, good menu choices (I eat around allergies so it's hard to find viable choices, but I did here).

Reviewed 16 February 2015

The Bistro at the Courtyard is a wonderful restaurant. Alyssa is an accomplished cook who prepares wonderful food that tastes great and fills you up. I had the Turkey Reuben. Chock full of Turkey and sauerkraut, I had to use a fork at times. My friend had a flat bread pizza. He loved every bite. If you a looking for a meal without leaving the hotel this is the place to go.

1  Thank BillMaxwell62

Been to The Bistro? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK