“Good food”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 23 August 2018 via mobile

The staff are very friendly and more than willing to help you.
The atmosphere is happy good background music a mixed variety.the menu covers the healthy eater to the in the mood for steak and beer or burger and soft drink.excellent taste no matter what you choose at great prices.close to all the motels so in the nice weather you can walk there.lots of parking.3 min. From the airport.so grab some great food and a smile from the staff and relax while waiting for that plane.

Reviewed 20 August 2018

We had quite a variety of food on our visit ranging from childrens’ meals to adult meals. There were three adults and three children. Two adults bought the 14 oz. cowboy steak. The steak was tasty but a bit too chewy. The Gorgonzola pasta was very tasty and the childrens’ pastas were very good. We had an exceptional waitress who was very helpful, friendly and welcoming. It was a fun night and overall the food was good. Would visit there again.

Reviewed 5 August 2018

After reading all the reviews I must have really set the bar high. This is just an average restaurant. Now, let me get started. We were set in a booth which was nice. At 6:20 on a Tuesday the restaurant was empty 3 People at the bar and 2 single tables. The waitress delivered a basket of bread right away. Too bad it was plain, white and tasteless. Now for the waitress. Her name was Kelly and she was fantastic the hour and a half we were there for dinner. Outgoing, friendly and helpful she was the best thing about this place. The salad was good and the dinners were OK. I don't know where all the raves come from. It's convenient for guests at the 3 hotels located nearby. There are also a few other restaurants within walking distance. Would I go back? Maybe if I was staying at one of the hotels but would not make a special ride to get here. When we left at 7:50 the place was still pretty empty.

Reviewed 4 August 2018 via mobile

After my flight was canceled and i found a hotel, the Merriman Grill cooked a perfectly medium- rare ribeye. It's not a chophouse. So the prices and thickness odd the steak were reasonable. I was not disappointed in either.

Reviewed 30 July 2018 via mobile

Looking for a late night meal without driving to far, came across this establishment on trip advisor. My wife ordered the merriman chicken Cajun sandwich...very good. I ordered the Southwest Burger well done, it came out medium rare. I didn’t notice it being undercooked until I bit into it, they took it back and cooked another one. I feel it should have come out as I ordered in the first place.