“Quick & Tasty lunch”

Vinnie's Italian Sub Shop
Ranked #17 of 90 Restaurants in Romulus
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed 7 September 2018

We stopped for lunch after a flight into Detroit and were so glad that we did! We had an Italian and added peppers and dressing, on the soft bread. The seating is limited, which was fine when we arrived, but by the time we left there was two work crews placing orders so it was going to be tight! I always know I've chosen a good place when I pull up and see work trucks outside.
I highly recommend Vinnie's to anyone near the Detroit airport.

Date of visit: September 2018

Reviewed 5 June 2018 via mobile

Cute small sandwich/sub place.
You pick how many layers of meat you want.
You can have cheese,lettuce, dressing.
Extra sides for .40 cents = Tomatoes, onion and pepper rings.
Not a fancy place but the subs have been very good.

Bar stool and counter seating.
Husband highly recommends this place.
I went with him today but I didn’t eat as I had a late breakfast.

Watched a steady crowd of men coming in and ordering.
They mainly ordered take out.

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed 7 September 2017

Stopped here before going to airport. Small sub shop with a little room inside for seating. Subs were good....great roll, plenty of sub dressing....you order based on how many layers of meat you would like. Friendly folks to help you make your decision on what kind to try. Very tasty!!

Date of visit: September 2017
1  Thank sunlander
Reviewed 7 August 2017 via mobile

Very friendly staff and outstanding sandwiches!! I got the 21/5 Italian with all the fixings, it was a huge sandwich for $14

Date of visit: August 2017
1  Thank Jonathan L
Reviewed 21 October 2016

Small stand-alone building on Middlebelt about 2-3 blocks north of I-94 intersection, on west side of road. Good bread, and selection...you can "meat 'em up" if you're a real carnivore. Friendly, fast, with some outside seating to watch the incoming aircraft on a nice day.

Date of visit: October 2016