“Great salads ”
Review of Urbansteak

Urbansteak
Reserve with OpenTable
Urbansteak is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #37 of 91 Restaurants in Romulus
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I came here for lunch with a client and we decided to eat healthily. The salads were great and the pumpkin cheesecake similarly. Fast and friendly service too

Reviewed 22 August 2018 via mobile

It is attached to a hotel, but the food I had was hot and prepared as I liked. I had the ribeye steak here two times and the salmon once and I have no complaints. The steak doesn’t need anything added to it as it was juicy and very tasty. The salmon was great and had the best glaze added to it. I’d suggest this place for a person to eat.

Reviewed 17 August 2018

The service and the food is very good but my second morning there breakfast was so slow, we both ordered oatmeal and bagels the bagel was not the type I ordered and it was stale and both orders of oatmeal was undercooked so the server didnt charge us.

Reviewed 30 July 2018

Ate dinner here with co workers and it was just OK. Atmosphere is basic, service was acceptable but nothing special. I think the food was basically just frozen and reheated and pretty plain. It was attached to the Holiday Inn Express so I was not expecting much, and I guess that is what I got. I actually had a steak and it was not good. It was pretty big but not a good cut of beef. Oh well not a lot of great choices in this area.

Reviewed 9 July 2018

Bar service (employees) were nice but drink quality was not great, especially for the price. We decided not to have anything to eat once we inquired and looked at a menu. After commenting on the pizza and whitefish spread we had some time ago we were told they did not have any pizza in (I guess they are shipped in already made?) and they no longer had the whitefish spread. Everything else was way overpriced. For a dinner at one of the chain steakhouses we would pay about $30.00 for two people without drinks and here it would have easily been $80.00. Additionally, they do not have a blender and therefore cannot make any frozen drinks even when it is 96 degrees outside. Just disappointing as indicated in another review. We left with one drink to take upstairs at $15.00.