Days Inn & Suites Rochester Hills MI
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Royal Park Hotel(Rochester)
  • Breakfast included
View Hotel
All reviewsbanquet hallconcorde innregular king roomthe general managerbusiness tripupon checkgm alexwould definitely stay here againgreat place to staynext morninghousekeepingmichigan
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 26 February 2018 via mobile

Upon arrival of the hotel there were no signs indicating that it was Days Inn. Concord Inn was still on the building. Had to call the front desk to confirm that’s where we needed to be. The fitness center that they claimed to have were a couple of broken used machine and a set of dumbbells. But to top it off i got a whirlpool room with the intent on using it. It’s kinda hard to do that with no hot water. They said they had fixed it but they didn’t. Come morning before check out still had no hot water to even shower. Very unhappy with my entire stay.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
Rich M, General Manager at Days Inn & Suites Rochester Hills MI, responded to this reviewResponded 28 February 2018

Thank you Michael for your Review. I'm glad we were able to address your concerns and come to a resolution this past weekend. We are truly making strides to become the best Days Inn around metro Detroit. The new flooring and the exercise machines are scheduled to be delivered this Monday. That room will be state of the art when completed. The Signage is a work in progress. I have made sure the temporary ones are out there with a 6 week wait on the permanent ones. Again, we are glad that we were able to make you feel better after check out and Enjoy your Wyndham Rewards Points

Reviewed 25 December 2017

Overall it's a pretty bad experience. A dirty hotel. no soap or shampoo in the bathroom. No hot water in the morning (they had a problem that day). They charged $40 to my credit cards for "incidences" without telling me. They said it will take 2 or 3 days to go back to my account, 4 days later I haven't been reimbursed...

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled solo
Rich M, General Manager at Days Inn & Suites Rochester Hills MI, responded to this reviewResponded 27 December 2017

Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback. I do apologize for your inconvience at the hotel. As you probably booked your reservation online, your third party website clearly states you may have to provide a card for "incidentals". There for there would be a hold on that said card. Yes, the release on those cards do take up to 72 hours, and that is bank business hours. If you were here over the weekend, Christmas day was Monday, then it wouldn't be released till at best wednesday or thursday. Its not the hotel, its the Bank. As for the condition of the hotel, yes, it is older and is starting its transition to a new Days Inn coming January 2018. I was called into the hotel the minute i was informed about the hot water, and immediately fixed that issue. I applogize for the lack of the soap and shampoo in your room, and the cleanliness. Did you call the front desk so we could accomodate you?? We would be happy to change your room, or send housekeeping to make it right.
Again, we are sorry for your not so great experiences here. I am working diligently to fix all the issues as we are moving forward to bigger and better days with the new hotel
Best Regards,

Richard

Reviewed 15 November 2017 via mobile

It's a nice place and the price was good. Every time I fly in from Georgia I come to this hotel The inside is always nice and they always have nice customer service................I would recommend this place

Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
Rich M, General Manager at Days Inn & Suites Rochester Hills MI, responded to this reviewResponded 18 November 2017

Thank you so much for an honest review. Too many times we are slammed for things that could've been fixed with just the customer asking or letting us know. I appreciated that you took the time to offer such a nice review. I will share this with my staff that work extra hard to keep this place clean and operational. When we become the new "country inn and suites, we will have the nicest, newest hotel in the area. We are very eager to start the renovations in early 2018. Be on the look out. Please stay with us again.

Best Regards,

Richard Moss

Reviewed 24 August 2017

We were in Michigan for 2 weeks and we received a great rate at the Concorde but the struggle was real. Within the first 4-5 days we were placed in 3 different rooms. The TV didn't work in the first. There was a leak with the toilet in the second room. The third room was decent despite being smoky. Each day we had to ask for towels. We had to dispose of our own trash downstairs. Housekeeping never cleaned our room for 2 weeks. Every night the hallway smelled of smoke and people set their trash outside the door. We weren't looking for the Taj Mahal but we were disappointed. They kept the lobby spotless and the continental breakfast area clean. Staff was limited and for the most part they really had no response to our dilemmas. I give them an average rating because it was more of a motel stay versus a hotel stay and the rate lined up with the stay and lack of amenities. They say that they are remodeling but I didn't see it anywhere.

Room Tip: The elevator doesn't work.
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Alex A, General Manager at Days Inn & Suites Rochester Hills MI, responded to this reviewResponded 28 August 2017

Thank you so much for taking the time to review our property. your feed back is important to us. we will discus your areas of concern with our team and we will make sure proper directions will be applied.

Managment

Reviewed 20 July 2017 via mobile

I stayed here while I was on business. I checked out the website and it looked amazing. The continental breakfast was plain bagels, a waffle maker and some cereal. Typical juice. Nothing to get excited about. In my room the ice bucket had some cups in it that had some red liquid on them. My toilet clogged the first night and I asked them to come plunge it while I was gone for 10 hours and they didn't. I ended up having to use the bathroom in the lobby before I asked for a new room. The housekeeping lady was so sweet and that's the only reason why I'm even giving this place 2 stars.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business
Alex A, General Manager at Days Inn & Suites Rochester Hills MI, responded to this reviewResponded 22 July 2017

Tank you so much for taking the time to review us. we regret that we couldn't accommodate your expectations. please accept our apology.

Management,