Days Inn & Suites Rochester Hills MI
US$ 73
US$ 71
US$ 144
US$ 135
All reviewsbanquet hallconcorde innregular king roomthe general managerbusiness tripupon checkgm alexwould definitely stay here againgreat place to staynext morninghousekeepingmichigan
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 20 July 2017 via mobile

I stayed here while I was on business. I checked out the website and it looked amazing. The continental breakfast was plain bagels, a waffle maker and some cereal. Typical juice. Nothing to get excited about. In my room the ice bucket had some cups in it that had some red liquid on them. My toilet clogged the first night and I asked them to come plunge it while I was gone for 10 hours and they didn't. I ended up having to use the bathroom in the lobby before I asked for a new room. The housekeeping lady was so sweet and that's the only reason why I'm even giving this place 2 stars.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business
Alex A, General Manager at Days Inn & Suites Rochester Hills MI, responded to this reviewResponded 22 July 2017

Tank you so much for taking the time to review us. we regret that we couldn't accommodate your expectations. please accept our apology.

Management,

Reviewed 6 July 2017

I've stayed at this hotel a number of times. It is clean, comfortable and the entire staff is friendly and helpful. The rooms are spacious and nicely appointed. I would definitely recommend this lovely hotel for anyone staying long-term or short-term. It is great value for the money. The banquet hall is one of the most beautiful halls in the city. Great place for a wedding or social function.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 21 June 2017 via mobile

It is a large building with dark carpeting and low lights. In need of paint on the exterior. Elevator not working. The room only had heavy drapes, which made it hard to bring light and privacy in. The lamps were not enough to keep room well lit. The breakfast was paltry...we never ate there although we were there 3 nights.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
Alex A, General Manager at Days Inn & Suites Rochester Hills MI, responded to this reviewResponded 24 June 2017

Management,

Reviewed 19 June 2017 via mobile

We picked this hotel because it was close to the relatives. It was mainly clean. The bed was comfortable. We stayed two nights. Floors were vacuumed but dirty along floor corners. The side door entrance was not useable because card slide was broke. But you can leave out that door. The breakfast was coffee
juice, dry cereal, hard boiled eggs, bagels and waffles. A little substandard for most hotels now days. Definitely needs some renovation. We heard they plan that.
We come often to the area. Think we'll stay elsewhere till the renovations.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
Alex A, General Manager at Days Inn & Suites Rochester Hills MI, responded to this reviewResponded 20 June 2017

Tank you so much for taking the time to review us. we highly appreciate the comments. we are looking forward to welcome you back into our hotel.

Reviewed 15 June 2017

Very pleasant hotel, well equipped and convenient location. Nice large rooms, upscale furniture. I found the bed VERY comfortable. The wifi was excellent. Reasonably good breakfast selection. I would stay again for sure. It's not a large chain, not sure what brand this location was before. FYI the elevator was not working when I stayed, it's only 2 stories so I asked for and received a ground floor room. There are a few restaurants walking distance, however I did not eat there since I had other plans.

Room Tip: ask if the elevator is working. My room was not facing the highway so it was very quiet.
  • Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business
Alex A, General Manager at Days Inn & Suites Rochester Hills MI, responded to this reviewResponded 17 June 2017

Tank you so much for taking the time to review us. we highly appreciate the comments about our team. we are looking forward to welcome you back into our hotel.