US$ 71
Hotels.com
Royal Park Hotel(Rochester)
US$ 174
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 208/night.

US$ 69
US$ 130
US$ 126
US$ 84
US$ 81
All reviewsbanquet hallconcorde innregular king roomthe general managerbusiness tripupon checkcomfortable staygreat place to staynext morninghousekeepingpropertymichigan
Reviewed 26 May 2017 via mobile

Probably the best I have ever seen as far as Service. Staff always willing to go above and beyond from front desk to housekeeping. Alex is the General Manager very nice individual and the rest of the staff are all GREAT.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business
Alex A, General Manager at Days Inn & Suites by Wyndham Rochester Hills MI, responded to this reviewResponded 2 June 2017

Dear IDru06,

Tank you so much for taking the time to review us. we highly appreciate the comments about our team. we are looking forward to welcome you back into our hotel.

Reviewed 12 May 2017 via mobile

I was here on a business trip, the staff help me to get all my stuff together, Great hotel, great price, the attention was wonderful, good breakfast, room was very clean.
Alex the gm was great.
Basically the hotel was great

Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business
Alex A, General Manager at Days Inn & Suites by Wyndham Rochester Hills MI, responded to this reviewResponded 13 May 2017

Dear jaudave,

Thank you so much for taking the time to review our property. Motivation is everything and comments like yours will help us with that. I truly appreciate your feedback. looking forward to welcome you again with us.

General manager

Reviewed 12 May 2017 via mobile

Great service and clean rooms. GM is always on duty and willing to help. I was there on business trip and I have asked to print out couple of documents and he assisted me with that. Breakfast is good and location was crucial for somebody like me. Thank you Concorde!

Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your feedback in regards to you most recent stay at Concorde. I truly appreciate your comments about our leadership team. looking forward to see you gain with us.

Reviewed 1 May 2017 via mobile

Upon check in you get the feeling of a well managed property. Husam checked me in, gave us options of what we could eat and welcomed us with a big smile. The lobby kept clean and highly maintained throughout our stay. We also met with the general manager i believe his name was Alex and he too was very courteous and offered us %20 off our next stay. Thank you so much for great experience.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
Alex A, General Manager at Days Inn & Suites by Wyndham Rochester Hills MI, responded to this reviewResponded 4 May 2017

Dear sj48313,

Tank you so much for taking the time to review us. we highly appreciate the comments about our team. we are looking forward to welcome you back into our hotel to redeem your coupon.

Reviewed 24 April 2017 via mobile

Very good place. All staff very nice especially Hussam and Alex. It worth with the price. Room neat and clean. Breakfast is good with that price. I would definitely refer this hotel. I always come here whenever I m in rochester. Location is very close to m59.

Stayed: March 2017, travelled on business
Alex A, General Manager at Days Inn & Suites by Wyndham Rochester Hills MI, responded to this reviewResponded 24 April 2017

Dear syedamjad,

Thank you so much for sharing your feedback with us. Our staff members are well trained to go above and beyond and I will make sure to share your comments about Husam with the team. we really appreciate the recommendation for our place and we looking forward to welcome you back again with us.