All reviewsbanquet hallconcorde innregular king roomthe general managerbusiness tripupon checkwould stay againhousekeepingmichigan
Reviewed 12 May 2017 via mobile

Great service and clean rooms. GM is always on duty and willing to help. I was there on business trip and I have asked to print out couple of documents and he assisted me with that. Breakfast is good and location was crucial for somebody like me. Thank you Concorde!

Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business
Alex A, General Manager at Days Inn & Suites by Wyndham Rochester Hills MI, responded to this reviewResponded 13 May 2017

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your feedback in regards to you most recent stay at Concorde. I truly appreciate your comments about our leadership team. looking forward to see you gain with us.

Reviewed 1 May 2017 via mobile

Upon check in you get the feeling of a well managed property. Husam checked me in, gave us options of what we could eat and welcomed us with a big smile. The lobby kept clean and highly maintained throughout our stay. We also met with the general manager i believe his name was Alex and he too was very courteous and offered us %20 off our next stay. Thank you so much for great experience.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
Alex A, General Manager at Days Inn & Suites by Wyndham Rochester Hills MI, responded to this reviewResponded 4 May 2017

Dear sj48313,

Tank you so much for taking the time to review us. we highly appreciate the comments about our team. we are looking forward to welcome you back into our hotel to redeem your coupon.

Reviewed 24 April 2017 via mobile

Very good place. All staff very nice especially Hussam and Alex. It worth with the price. Room neat and clean. Breakfast is good with that price. I would definitely refer this hotel. I always come here whenever I m in rochester. Location is very close to m59.

Stayed: March 2017, travelled on business
Alex A, General Manager at Days Inn & Suites by Wyndham Rochester Hills MI, responded to this reviewResponded 24 April 2017

Dear syedamjad,

Thank you so much for sharing your feedback with us. Our staff members are well trained to go above and beyond and I will make sure to share your comments about Husam with the team. we really appreciate the recommendation for our place and we looking forward to welcome you back again with us.

Reviewed 21 March 2017 via mobile

My girlfriend and I were nervous to book a room for our family visit to metro Detroit. We found this place online and the price point grabbed our attention so we booked. Room smelled fresh and clean, front desk very professional, well maintained. Kodus to management.

Stayed: March 2017, travelled with family
Alex A, General Manager at Days Inn & Suites by Wyndham Rochester Hills MI, responded to this reviewResponded 29 March 2017

Dear dopeguy69,

We are pleased to read your feedback in regards to your experience at the Concorde Inn. i have shared your comments with our team as we always strive to continue moving forward with the improvements.

Reviewed 21 March 2017 via mobile

With all fairness this place is old and don't have the best aminties but staff and location are the best thing. Alex and Amanda went above and beyond. Am I going to stay again? Yes. I really felt welcomed.

Stayed: March 2017, travelled on business

Dear Wishow,

We do prize our location and it's amenities. The Concorde Inn and Suites is such a convenience for our guests and happy you made good use of it. It is always a pleasure to hear from guests who have enjoyed themselves. Thank you so much for writing and do come again soon.