Days Inn & Suites Rochester Hills MI
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
US$ 65
TripAdvisor
US$ 144
US$ 135
TripAdvisor
All reviewsbanquet hallconcorde innregular king roomthe general managerbusiness tripupon checkgm alexwould definitely stay here againgreat place to staynext morninghousekeepingmichigan
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 21 March 2017 via mobile

My girlfriend and I were nervous to book a room for our family visit to metro Detroit. We found this place online and the price point grabbed our attention so we booked. Room smelled fresh and clean, front desk very professional, well maintained. Kodus to management.

Stayed: March 2017, travelled with family
Alex A, General Manager at Days Inn & Suites Rochester Hills MI, responded to this reviewResponded 29 March 2017

Dear dopeguy69,

We are pleased to read your feedback in regards to your experience at the Concorde Inn. i have shared your comments with our team as we always strive to continue moving forward with the improvements.

Reviewed 21 March 2017 via mobile

With all fairness this place is old and don't have the best aminties but staff and location are the best thing. Alex and Amanda went above and beyond. Am I going to stay again? Yes. I really felt welcomed.

Stayed: March 2017, travelled on business

Dear Wishow,

We do prize our location and it's amenities. The Concorde Inn and Suites is such a convenience for our guests and happy you made good use of it. It is always a pleasure to hear from guests who have enjoyed themselves. Thank you so much for writing and do come again soon.

Reviewed 20 March 2017

Firstly, we could not locate the hotel since the name changed from Rochester Hills Lodging to Concorde Inn. There were no signs or notifications. I cancelled the honeymoon suite to a regular king room and it was not cancelled. The front desk person upon check in quoted the incorrect rate and we followed up the next day. The so called honeymoon suite was in need of updating and in poor condition. Breakfast was not good whatsoever, not what the ratings stated. The elevator was not operational and we had to go up two flights of stairs with no assistance. We asked for a room on the first floor and the desk person upon check in would not change it. I booked this hotel because of the good ratings, more like false ratings. So overall, very disappointed.

Room Tip: Be careful of the high reviews. I am tired of getting conned into believing the good reviews.
  • Stayed: March 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Jim F
Alex A, General Manager at Days Inn & Suites Rochester Hills MI, responded to this reviewResponded 21 March 2017

Dear Jim F,

Thank you for taking the time to share your recent experience at Concorde Inn of Rochester Hills, Mi. We appreciate the time you took and the information we get from guests like yourself is invaluable.

Please accept our apology for not meeting your expectations during your stay. As we strive to deliver a flawless guest experience, we would love to discuss your areas of concerns further. Whenever you have a moment, feel free to contact me directly at the Contacts below so that we can continue to improve our hotel operations.

Although we fell short of meeting your expectations during your past stay, I hope you will consider Concorde Inn on your next visit to Rochester Hills so that we can better deliver upon the guest experience you deserve.

Reviewed 20 March 2017

My husband and I were visiting family and friends in the Detroit area over a weekend in March 2017. Before taking the trip, we had looked at some of the reviews on TripAdvisor. The reviews are pretty mixed, but a lot of the recent ones were giving this hotel high ratings - so we figured we'd give it a chance. Overall we were fairly satisfied.

Our check-in process on the Saturday afternoon was quick and easy. Our room (#106) was clean and comfortable. The bathroom was clean, and the bed was extremely comfortable. We slept well throughout the night. For the price we paid, it was a very clean room.

Breakfast in the morning is pretty basic, but it does include typical hotel breakfast fare... make-your-own Belgian waffles, oatmeal, juice, coffee, etc.

The property is definitely on the older side, but you can tell that the management team is trying to keep it up as best as they can. The downsides are 1) that there's no business center (a room where guests can use hotel computers to browse the Internet), 2) that there's no pool, and 3) that the walls are pretty thin. Late at night as we were getting ready for bed, we could hear the guests in the room next to us talking. It was just a little louder than we were hoping for. Another thing is that the elevator was out of order... not that we needed it, but it's just worth mentioning. Hopefully the elevator will be repaired soon.

We will consider staying at this hotel again... just because of the rate we got for a clean, comfortable room and a good night's sleep. We had no real problems other than dealing with the thin walls.

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear Guest,

I truly appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback from your recent stay at Concorde Inn. It is through constructive comments that we are able to continually improved our services and facilities for our guests. I would like to apologize for the areas of the room where we fell short of showcasing the high standards we set for ourselves and I assure you this is not the norm. I hope you will allow us the occasion to restore your confidence in the near future. We certainly look forward to welcoming you.

Reviewed 10 February 2017 via mobile

Alex the General Manager is a man of his word who help make my stay very pleasant. He accommodated me as far as prices as well as my issues and concerns I've had with hotels in the area. He did his very best to make sure ALL my needs were met. Amanda helped check me in and was very nice, welcoming and very concerned about my day as well as accommodating my needs.

Stayed: February 2017, travelled as a couple
Alex A, General Manager at Days Inn & Suites Rochester Hills MI, responded to this reviewResponded 11 February 2017

Thank you for taking a moment to share your comments with us. I am so glad that our staff members met your expectations.

At the Concorde we take pride of what we do to our guest to make sure that we are meeting their needs and that is include pricing too. we set a very competitive set of pricing through our online sources along with our amenities.

looking forward to have you with us again.