“Dealing with J was a nightmare”
Review of Rockin Cupcakes

Rockin Cupcakes
Reviewed 1 June 2018

I cannot imagine having to work for someone this angry. If she is that rude with a business deal- I just can't imagine....

Reviewed 28 April 2018 via mobile

Ordered 7 cupcakes for a family birthday celebration. One cupcake was supposed to be vegan and gluten free. I specifically requested the vegan/gf cupcake to be packaged separately to avoid cross contamination. I was told this was no problem and the "only" reason the store is not certified gluten free because they share the building wth the produce market next door. When my husband brought the cupcakes home, the vegan/gluten free cupcake was sitting in the same package, with two other non vegan/non gf cupcakes touching it. A random cupcake was packaged separately. I called the store to resolve the mistake. The owner was extremely rude and said the cupcakes aren't really gf/vegan as they are made using the same equipment and baked in the same pans as all the other cupcakes. I wish the remaining cupcakes had been good enough make up for the rude service and false advertising, but they weren't. The cake was dry and the frosting was overly sweet. This place is not with your business.

Reviewed 16 January 2018

I ordered some gluten-free cupcakes for a friend to cheer her up. The person was very helpful and gave me quite a variety to give to my friend. She was so excited to get them and have something to share with people who came over to visit her during her illness. They looked great and tasted great! Now she has a place that she can go get a great treat!

Reviewed 12 August 2017

This place should get a NEGATIVE rating but sadly it is not possible on TA.

We ordered a Birthday cake for our daughter and were shown a picture on their website. The online cake looks professional and certainly worth the $70 price tag. However what was delivered looks like something an 8 year old baked in a toy oven.

The owner has a variety of ridiculous excuses ranging from "The material used in the online cake was different" to "The online cake is bigger than the one we baked for you". Not once were we offered an apology or a credible explanation. FALSE ADVERTISING? Absolutely? Pathetic Customer Service? For sure!

We should have read the online reviews from other ex-customers with similar experiences prior to ordering.

Don't make the same mistake we did, STAY AWAY FROM THIS PLACE!!!

Reviewed 9 July 2017 via mobile

Bought a six cupcake variety, 5 of which were pretty good. They included two red velvet, two black & white & one tiramisu.

The salted caramel chocolate one was awful! Frosting tasted like it was burnt & the cake was dry.

The "good ones" were just okay.