“Good Vibes”

Panera Bread
Ranked #28 of 142 Restaurants in Rochester Hills
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 17 November 2017 via mobile

This is a wonderful place to have a meeting. Food is comforting and very relaxing for expressions. We love it

Reviewed 11 June 2017

Panera is a place I seem to always find myself when traveling. In Rochester Hills it always seems to be for lunch. This trip I had a 1/2 and 1/2 with a Chipotle Chicken Avocado Melt and Potato Soup. As usual at Panera, everything was fresh. The sandwich was great! You can never go wrong at Panera.

Reviewed 2 March 2017 via mobile

Great place to grab coffee and a treat. Ran into a friend while there and took advantage of the opportunity to catch up. Stayed long enough to order soup; pesto vegetable is my favorite!

Reviewed 7 September 2016

Always enjoy Panera. It must have been an off day as our order was messed up and the quality of their sandwiches was lacking. My husbands panini was overdone; the bread was extremely tough. We will give them another try as this is unusual for Panera. The service was great.

Reviewed 28 June 2016

This is a good place to get a bagel, salad, or soup. Best ice tea I've found. I love their bread and especially like that you can order on line and pick up your order if you want to.