“Fantastic cupcakes”
Review of Cupcake Station

Cupcake Station
Ranked #4 of 11 Dessert in Rochester
Reviewed 25 January 2018 via mobile

What a find! It was really hard to choose since all the cupcakes looked so tempting. I had never heard of a bumpy cupcake and was it ever good!! We tried several cupcakes and each one was fresh and not overly sweet frosting. The prices were well in line. The owners were so friendly and if we lived here we would be here quite often!

Date of visit: January 2018

Reviewed 30 December 2017 via mobile

I love this on place! The cupcakes taste just as great as they look! My favorite is the bump a licious (bumpy cake)Great staff too

Date of visit: December 2017
Reviewed 29 August 2017 via mobile

We stopped in here for a light dessert after dinner. We opted for a mini carrot cake cupcake and a cheesecake bomb covered with chocolate and sprinkles.

Both were good and we sat out front and ate them while doing some people watching. The prices were reasonable and both cakes were fresh and moist. No complaints here.

Reviewed 27 August 2017 via mobile

We had lunch at the restaurant across the street and went here for desert to take home for later.
I had chocolate with white chocolate frosting and it was delicious!!!
Definitely will return !!!

Reviewed 8 August 2017 via mobile

I ordered over 4 dozen cupcakes last week for a baby shower I hosted. I'm very picky about taste and quality ingredients and was very pleased with these cupcakes. The price is average for this type of gourmet treat at $2.75 each. (August 2017) I loved the vast assortment of flavors and was so pleased to see our guests fussing over which one they wanted to try. Lots of compliments, so I know they were all good. Definitely would recommend!

Date of visit: August 2017

Been to Cupcake Station? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK