“Very Happy with great quality, taste and appearance of cupcakes ordered for shower.”
Review of Cupcake Station

Cupcake Station
Ranked #4 of 11 Dessert in Rochester
Reviewed 8 August 2017 via mobile

I ordered over 4 dozen cupcakes last week for a baby shower I hosted. I'm very picky about taste and quality ingredients and was very pleased with these cupcakes. The price is average for this type of gourmet treat at $2.75 each. (August 2017) I loved the vast assortment of flavors and was so pleased to see our guests fussing over which one they wanted to try. Lots of compliments, so I know they were all good. Definitely would recommend!

Date of visit: August 2017

Reviewed 6 August 2017 via mobile

Very good cupcakes, not overly sweet with really good flavor. Pricey but if you're in the mood for a cupcake totally worth it. Especially liked the Samoa cupcake.

Date of visit: August 2017
Reviewed 29 January 2017

Service was very slow. Cup cakes dry. We ordered the six different cup cakes for a birthday dessert. Very disappointed when we called and left our complaint no one called me back.

Date of visit: January 2017
Reviewed 16 September 2016

Had the Samoa cupcake here - it was delicious! Tasted just like a Samoa cookie - would definitely come back here!

Date of visit: August 2016
Reviewed 13 September 2016

Our group was doing the "traveling meal". Drinks here, dinner there, and dessert - The Cupcake Station! Even later in the day, the selection was enough that everyone could find something to satisfy. Yum!

Date of visit: September 2016

Been to Cupcake Station? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK